Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Aquired these pics off another Oz forum.

Suncoast Rally on the Sunshine Coast (08th July)

Sad sight to see.

I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

which forum ?

i saw the car , it is pretty fucked and nothing less than 200k is going to fix it . he better step up the tit jobs to pay for this

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

which forum ?

i saw the car , it is pretty fucked and nothing less than 200k is going to fix it . he better step up the tit jobs to pay for this

He might as well replace the damaged parts with LP640 bits.  He needs a new bumper and sills among other things.  Good opportunity for an upgraded look.  Paint it orange or green while you are at it.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

He might as well replace the damaged parts with LP640 bits.  He needs a new bumper and sills among other things.  Good opportunity for an upgraded look.  Paint it orange or green while you are at it.
no matter how good nick brings it back , which will be perfect , this car will have a bad smell forever .

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high

which forum ?

Blue Light Disco Forum  ;)
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
 :rolleyes:

Quote from: Glen from PerfomanceForums
The driver of that Lambo was the biggest wanker. He turned up at the driver's briefing with a glass of white wine and wore reflective sunglasses the whole time. He is in the tour, so they run in convoy restricted to a maximum speed of 130 km/hr, so he asks at the briefing what the fine will be for exceeding 130 km/hr in the tour in such a way that left no doubt in anyone's mind that he was going to break the limit.

The organisers then let us recce the Hillclimb after the briefing but they only opened the bottom gate so it meant there was two way traffic on the hillclimb. Everyone was warned of this, but old mate in the Lambo lights it up off the start line and then nearly cleaned me up when he was coming down the hillclimb by doing at least 100 km/hr and taking up all of the road.

He got through the hill climb unscathed, but at the restart on Friday morning his co-driver blows a positive reading on the compulsary police breath test, so he's forced to sit out the day until lunch time! At lunch he heads out to Kilcoy where the field is and then tries to push in amongst the competition cars and gets told to fuck off by all of the other crews there.

The organisers gave him a ham as an award at the presentation dinner for being the "biggest personality" aka tosser at the event. It turns out he is a cosmetic surgeon and he and his co-driver had some girls with them that night that obviously had been worked on. HUGE CANS (sorry no pics!). When he accepted his ham, his said this about the bimbos with him ... " I also want to thank the girls from Team Lamborghini for stopping me from sleeping".

Offline SPEEDCORE

• Forum Virus
  • Product Not Yet Rated

Offline chewy7

• .: R32

Offline jacks1071

which forum ?

He could sell the leg of ham that the organisers gave him - that might go someway towards the repairs :-)

Offline Sash

which forum ?

to all the guys who thought this car was Fucked , you obviously  dont know too much about repairing a car
    i now own the car and have completely repaired the car within two months for ALOT LESS than 200k, and most of that time was waiting for parts.  So as much of a dickhead the previous owner may or may not be , he has done me a big favour  and now i might get myself a couple of big titted bimbos too    :thumbsup:

(admin edit: fixed quoting)