Offline RMV

• A Country Member

which forum ?

i saw the car , it is pretty fucked and nothing less than 200k is going to fix it . he better step up the tit jobs to pay for this

to all the guys who thought this car was Fucked , you obviously  dont know too much about repairing a car
    i now own the car and have completely repaired the car within two months for ALOT LESS than 200k, and most of that time was waiting for parts.  So as much of a dickhead the previous owner may or may not be , he has done me a big favour  and now i might get myself a couple of big titted bimbos too    :thumbsup:

lol! Awesome!  Hope you enjoy the car.  :)

Offline fivesix

which forum ?

i saw the car , it is pretty fucked and nothing less than 200k is going to fix it . he better step up the tit jobs to pay for this

to all the guys who thought this car was Fucked , you obviously  dont know too much about repairing a car
    i now own the car and have completely repaired the car within two months for ALOT LESS than 200k, and most of that time was waiting for parts.  So as much of a dickhead the previous owner may or may not be , he has done me a big favour  and now i might get myself a couple of big titted bimbos too    :thumbsup:

nice purchase. although im sure scud has his reasons for estimating the costs that high.
where is it living now? same colour? pics?

(admin edit: fixed quoting)

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

which forum ?

:thumbsdown:

you talk up a big game but it's your car, your story, go your hardest, just make sure you supply the crash pics when it's time to sell, that'll get the punters in. the front bar alone is circa $30k, though i assume you sourced the parts from OS. you know the chassis was twisted and the roof had popped? there was a lot of repairs needed for this car including suspension etc. a lot of composite materials that need to be repaired properly, or over time it'll look shit. found the tool kit yet?

(admin edit: fixed quoting)

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Welcome.  How about posting a pic of your pride and joy?

Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
pics of the restoring? would like to see the full damage, stuff we didn't see in the first few photos.

Offline fivesix

Offline Sash

heard it dissapeared...  :mischief:

I have the car and the tool kit isn't worrying me, but if i was looking for it i would probably find it in your handbag !   :thumbsup:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline fivesix

I have the car and the tool kit isn't worrying me, but if i was looking for it i would probably find it in your handbag !   :thumbsup:

dont carry a handbag. too heavy. i usually wear a clutch with my high-heels instead...

:thumbsup: