Offline dkabab

When I went there, the cabbie in Bologna had to ask his buddies where Sant'Agata was and when we reached SA, he had to ask a local to help find Lamborghini.

The factory tour was crap (partly my fault because I got there late) and then they organised a taxi who dropped me at a remote railway station where I waited about 2 hours for a train back to Bologna.

when did you go mark...? i aske because when i was there, there was a guy from adelaide there too (chances?) picking up a gallardo.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

when did you go mark...? i aske because when i was there, there was a guy from adelaide there too (chances?) picking up a gallardo.

Must have been around October 05 I reckon.  I still had my 04 G at the time, but I saw the just-released SE at the factory.  I've never heard of anyone from Adelaide picking up a car from the factory.

Offline dkabab

Must have been around October 05 I reckon.  I still had my 04 G at the time, but I saw the just-released SE at the factory.  I've never heard of anyone from Adelaide picking up a car from the factory.

I’ll have to look through the photos I took to see if I have the guy in the background. He was there with wife and daughters… this would have been September 06.