Offline AdminAG

• All the news that fits to pixels

• Drives: Traffic
The Lamborghini Club had a great display at the Teddy Bears Picnic yesterday and was enjoyed by all involved. Some photos are attached.

Thank you to Angelo, Tony and Brooke for displaying your Murcielagos at the 2010 Teddy Bears’ Picnic yesterday and for giving a helping hand on the day, your contributions are invaluable to the eyes of many of the kids and parents who attended the Teddy Bears' Picnic. There were so many people who came up to me to ask me to pass on to the owners of the Lamborghinis on display their thanks for making their children’s day. I am glad that I was also able to make the day for some of the “older kids” who appreciated my “vintage” Espada!

And a very special thanks to each of Tony and another club member (who wants me to keep their identity anonymous) for your very generous donations to The Children’s Hospital of $1,000 each. Thank you also to Ian at Lamborghini Sydney for their donation of four tickets to the Sydney International Motor Show and a document wallet with a Murcielago printed on the front. Also Polaroid Australia helped us out at the last minute by providing a couple of instant cameras on loan, plus donating more print paper than we could use on the day.

For the other club members who would like to make a donation to the Children's Hospital at Westmead as part of the Lamborghini Club donation pool, but are yet to do so, it is not too late. I will be sending the pooled donations (including the gold coin donations to The Childrens Hospital later this week). If you wish to make a donation please send a cheque made to the favour of “Dept of Psychological Medicine, Children’s Hospital at Westmead - Autism research” to Jeff Lee c/- James Lee Solicitors, G.P.O. Box 1966, Sydney NSW 2001.

Remember, donations of $2 or more are fully tax-deductible. Should you require a receipt for this purpose, please also provide your name, address contact telephone number and I will ask the Hospital to provide you with a receipt.

Should you want to keep your donation anonymous, please let me know and I will retain the fact of your donation in confidence (except of course to the hospital if you want a receipt!).

- Jeff Lee.

Hello :)