Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
this isn't objective by any means, but these pics are from http://www.premier-motorcars.com of two Lamborghini Diablos, both  a similar shade of red... one coupe, one roadster.

personally, i'm not a huge fan of red on Lamborghinis... anyhoo, look at these basically identical shots of a coupe and roadster...

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

That unfortunately shows that the shape has dated a bit when you look at the VT Roadster against a 6.0 coupe. Would have both though, roadster in Lavender and coupe in Gold :D

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

drove a 6.0 yesterday , thanks to the tip off from cam that it was sitting in the lambo showroom down the coast . looks great from the outside , but drives like a forklift !!! to have this car in the garage to look at if you were collecting , yes . to drive it on the road , no .

Offline [355]

• Token WRX Driver
  • COPTER CHAMPION

hardtop definitely ageing FAR more gracefully

bling 90s looking rims dont help on the roadster
Team <200mph

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

drove a 6.0 yesterday , thanks to the tip off from cam that it was sitting in the lambo showroom down the coast . looks great from the outside , but drives like a forklift !!! to have this car in the garage to look at if you were collecting , yes . to drive it on the road , no .

hmm, did you just drive it around town or did you get it out on the open road?

was it really that different from the Murcie... considering at the core they are on pretty much the same platform.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

hardtop definitely ageing FAR more gracefully

i guess it's just me, i far prefer the roadster... i guess it's the 80's look that sucks me in.  :tilt:

Offline [355]

• Token WRX Driver
  • COPTER CHAMPION

hehe i love my 80s you know this...but more modern stuff thats just dated doesnt do it for me.

countach OTOH.......mmm
Team <200mph

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

hmm, did you just drive it around town or did you get it out on the open road?

was it really that different from the Murcie... considering at the core they are on pretty much the same platform.
chalk and fucking cheese . on the diablo , over 5 ft 6 tall , forget it . seat was too small , my arse sat on top of it , not in it . knees were bent up between the wheel , indicator stork touched my left knee when i wanted to indicate . steering wheel didn't have the adjustment up or down , only in or out . car wasn't quick , gearbox clunky . the murcie is a breeze to drive as a daily . the diablo is what a lambo should be like , but if it still was , then wouldn't sell any murcies or g's.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

knees were bent up between the wheel , indicator stork touched my left knee when i wanted to indicate

hmm...  :scratchchin:

just look at that interior...

(more pics here ---> https://aussieexotics.com/2007/03/25/lamborghini-club-run-diablo-vt-60 )

the diablo is what a lambo should be like , but if it still was , then wouldn't sell any murcies or g's.

good point.