Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com
THE very same guy! I saw it the day it went up for sale and I was just blown away...! First time seeing a first generation Murcielago Roadster and what a car!

His car's don't get much road time, and even when they do it's either to get serviced or the petrol station!

Andecorp know's the people I'm talking about :)

Yep, well known collection in Perth....shame he doesn't get them out and about more.

Funnily enough I saw the car on delivery day and then being driven on the fwy once.

Average pic from back in the point-and-shoot days.

Offline 1991 Motoring

Yes! I remember this shot from when I first started getting into photography! Plates now shortened to GNR

Offline E7ITE

Andecorp know's the people I'm talking about :)

I actually know where his house is in Mt Pleasant... Saw him in his F430 Spider once.

Apparently he also owned a silver RR Phantom.

Didnt he also sell his Arancio 6.2 Murcie with only 800km a few years back as well?  What a waste...

Since he's getting rid of the Murcie roadster, I wonder whats coming to replace it...   :scratchchin:

Offline hydie

This wouldn't happen to be the same private collector that purchased a well know yellow Ferrari this year?

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Probably the same guy that is now selling his yellow Murcie Roadster that only has 900-odd KM on it? :doh:

yup that would likely be him

he is an asian business man (either Indo or Malay) and he supposedly always purchases 2 of the same car, one for Aus and one for back home.

when he is here, he apparently takes the car out once a year or so, up the freeway and then back down.

he also had an Orange Murci that was sold a few years ago, same deal as the Diablo

Edit: Yes the Orange Murci mentinoed above by E7ITE is the one i just mentioned

Offline 1991 Motoring

I actually know where his house is in Mt Pleasant... Saw him in his F430 Spider once.

Didnt he also sell his Arancio 6.2 Murcie with only 800km a few years back as well?  What a waste...

Since he's getting rid of the Murcie roadster, I wonder whats coming to replace it...   :scratchchin:

Yeah it's a massive place! The silver Phantom they traded for the blue Drophead!

He got rid of the Murcielago Roadster for the new Murcielago replacement! Yes, I know it's ages away, but it's not like they don't have anything else to drive!

They've got an Orange LP640 Coupe and Yellow LP640 Roadster, so no stress! Their Cayenne and S65 get a good work out though!

Offline 1991 Motoring

This wouldn't happen to be the same private collector that purchased a well know yellow Ferrari this year?

No sadly

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

I thought tht came to Adelaide :scratchchin:

Offline dkabab

Offline TTz

• Mr White

Hey.. I brought that one....
Mr. Orange.... awsome ....
[url=http://aussieexotics.com/forum/lamborghini/mr-White-