Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Well here is the teaser pic that Lambo released over night. They are presenting a new car at the Paris Show in 2 weeks. Most likely it is the Murcielago SV, although you never know. I don't know if it will be the production SV, I'm thinking maybe a concept SV but near specs.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Well here is the teaser pic that Lambo released over night. They are presenting a new car at the Paris Show in 2 weeks. Most likely it is the Murcielago SV, although you never know. I don't know if it will be the production SV, I'm thinking maybe a concept SV but near specs.

Hehe, beat me to it.

Lamborghini has released this teaser image today with no details - just a tag line, “It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.” Slightly reminiscent of the Reventon, the image shows a centrally mounted ceramic coated exhaust pipe integrated into the lower rear bumper diffuser which is constructed of carbon fiber. The vehicle will be unveiled in Paris on October 2. Let the speculation begin.

Offline cel

Wouldn't it be interesting if it was a "new" Miura!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

OMG - a 4 door??????

Mystery Lamborghini set for Paris Could be a Four-Door GT

On September 16 we pulled out this image of a Lamborghini teaser. The vehicle shown, or at least its rear diffuser, tail pipes and parts of its rear wheels is a GT. So says Inside Line. According to a Lamborghini insider, the Italians are preparing something of a four-door GT which will be unveiled to the world at the 2008 Paris Motor Show. Luxuries will not be spared on the car, which is to be based mainly on the Audi A8 platform.

What it goes up against are the Porsche Panamera and Aston Martin Rapide, and to a certain extent BMW’s super four-door GT based on the CS Concept and Audi’s own A7. While all this may be true, we reckon there is space for a two-door coupe instead of four, saving weight but obviously compromising on practicality as well. It could also be Lambo’s answer to the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano rather than the GTs mentioned above. While we are assured that it is not a super SUV, we still wonder if Lambo, as an exclusive maker of super cars, would gain much by entering these segments of the market. But then again we wondered the same thing about Porsche and its Cayenne back then.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Beginning to think it will be a concept like the Miura never destined for production. I reckon probably a 2+2. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Wouldn't a new Diablo be fantastic :hyper:

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Wouldn't a new Diablo be fantastic :hyper:
Isn't that the murcie.........

A few people are saying a new muira, but that is also what the murcie is, 2 seats mid mount V12. No point having 2 models the same layout.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Hehe yeah I just mean change the clothes to harken back to the 90's.  This "whole new world" thing though, maybe it's a station-wagen. :confused:

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Now that would be good, I need somewhere for my ladder!