Offline Markis

• Drives: Yes
HI ISH,

I'M INTERESTED IN THE CAR, HOWEVER, I AM A SAILOR ON A SHIP NEAR BRAZIL AND HENCE CANNOT INSPECT THE VEHICLE. I CAN TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION AND MY SHIPPING AGENT WILL PICK IT UP AND FREIGHT IT OVER TO AUSTRALIA. HE IS VERY REPUTABLE.

THANKS,
K
 :p

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
I too am interested in the vehicle but am currently incarcerated in a Moroccan prison.

Can you arrange for the car to be delivered to our exercise yard? Its the three large Mini Skips welded together with the sidewalls cut out, located adjacent the latrines.

If you can deliver the car, I'll climb out of the skip, have a look and if all is above board (can't imagine it wouldn't be) I will pay you in a combination of Euros, food stamps, collectible spoons, condoms full of heroin and a carton of Mongolian cigarrettes.

This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline nuxi

• Drives: Porsche Cayenne
  • Name: Michael

Offline fivesix

The deposit has been organized for Dean over there, subject to inspection.

Please let us know where my friend can meet you. He has one of the red 599s often seen outside Pinguino cafe!

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au
The deposit has been organized for Dean over there, subject to inspection.

Please let us know where my friend can meet you. He has one of the red 599s often seen outside Pinguino cafe!

We will even shout you a frappe. 
Make sure you bring the Gallardo and all the original ownership paperwork for us to inspect and verify.

If all is OK we will do a deal.

Of course we will ask Ash to trace your IP address on the forum....just in case you are trying to scam us.

Persistence Beats Resistance

Offline ish0786

Hi sorry for not being online I Live in Dubai and had to catch some sleep.

I do NOT accept Western Union or PayPal or cash.

Please organise the person in Paphos to inspect the car. I only wanted to sell seriously then have this thread turned into a joke.

You only had to call someone to view the car which can be organised pretty quickly. I do NOT want any money upfront until the buyer is 100% happy.

Once he is you can pay your own shipping company or lawyer to pay me once the car is on your hands.

Simple. Where is the scam ???

As for the price it is going for the market price of 75,000 or equivalent in AUD.

The UK accountant, surely it would be easier for him to travel to Cyprus. If he is genuine then I will pay for his flight.

Offline Markis

HI MATE,

I WILL DEPOSIT $1000 INTO VIA WESTERN UNION. I AM ON A SHIP AND CAN ONLY USE THE INTERNET ONCE A DAY FOR FIVE MINUTES. I WANT THIS CAR BADLY FOR MY SON IN AUSTRALIA.

REGARDS,
VERY EXCITED BUYER

Offline ish0786

I know you guys are just cracking jokes I do see the funny side but I am a serious seller fellas.

Offline Markis

You won't have much luck here mate. Try selling it to Autostyle?

Offline ish0786

Any serious interests please contact by email ish7@ymail.com

I will provide full registration docs , British passport VIN number etc for your inspection.

Markis if your serious you make a western union payment to your lawyer who can maybe look into this for you and we can work via him.