Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

• Drives: Bugatti Veyron (model scaled 1:100)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CHOwcSqQvs

lol at 0:05.. the guy pulling up his pants

This is why so many only fall in love with a high maintenance Italian model but end up marrying a German haha. This clip was taken on a drive day from Sydney to Wollongong, with A Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8, Maserati and Porsche. The Maserati died of some serious mechanical failure about an hour into the day. The Lambo had a check engine light to begin with. It then wouldn't start due to a flat battery, hence the attempt to clutch start it, which failed. The Audi R8 eventually came to the rescue with a jump start. Then 15 mins later, the exhause tip bracket was dislodged and melted part of the rear moulding. Now that I've experience what it's like to drive one of these for just a day, I would never buy one, however cheap it may be. The Ferrari didn't fair much better either. Its F1 transmission was all over the place when downshifting. It would jump from 5th into N and then into 4 but sometimes 3... horrid!
I think this is from a rental company?

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
If you want a car that is reliable, I would avoid any of the above. Buy a Lexus.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CHOwcSqQvs

lol at 0:05.. the guy pulling up his pants
I think this is from a rental company?

Rental cars, what do they expect.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline MrMerc

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

If you want a car that is reliable, I would avoid any of the above. Buy a Lexus.
LOL why suggest a Lexus? Instead suggest the best and most reliable car in the WORLD: Toyota Corolla ;)

Offline smileone96

LOL why suggest a Lexus? Instead suggest the best and most reliable car in the WORLD: Toyota Corolla ;)
Never met an unhappy Lexus owner. And the ISF is awesome. However, having driven the Corolla recently, I can say I would pick the Lexus over the Corolla on as I like the airconditioning system & built in sat nav better. My Yaris has also been faultless.

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

Never met an unhappy Lexus owner. And the ISF is awesome. However, having driven the Corolla recently, I can say I would pick the Lexus over the Corolla on as I like the airconditioning system & built in sat nav better. My Yaris has also been faultless.
Well it's not a coincidence that they are both very reliable cars as they are owned by the same company! :D

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.

Ah yes but there is that well known saying in the car game.....

"Buy a Lexus, sell a Toyota"

But I do agree they are a great general purpose car.

Offline smileone96

Still would take an Aventador or 458 Spyder any day over a even an LFA and any Toyota, even knowing how unreliable a Lambo or Ferrari might be....

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

Still would take an Aventador or 458 Spyder any day over a even an LFA and any Toyota, even knowing how unreliable a Lambo or Ferrari might be....
+1  :thumbsup: