Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Lambo are now overdoing all the specials, seriously whats the point of releasing 3 of the same car with different paint schemes and two versions with a 10 HP difference

My guess is different versions are made for what different regions in the world are buying....

This two tone finish and the flat paint and black wheels is really big in the Arab world because its what rich Arab kids want but in Western countries the buyers are generally older and want paint and nice looking wheels.

Offline dkabab

IMO why so many limited editions.... well depends on the life time of the model.

gallardo has been out for 8 years and will probably be around for at least another 1-2, to keep it up to date they need to have multiple special editions...

the ferrari sequence brings out a new model every 4-5 years so theres no need for special editions.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I guess the 2-tone is a response to the Ferrari bicolore models.  It doesn't work as well here but I'm sure some will like it.  It looks half-hearted but at the factory I guess the real interest is in the Gallardo replacement which must be in testing by now.

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon
Does anyone know if the LP560 bicolore is coming to Australia?