Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Hello Fatih and welcome to the forum,

just a few words of advice, just sit back and enjoy the forum. Don't come in here preaching about showing respect because that will get you none straight off the bat.

What you should have done is introduced yourself as a young enthusiast and then shut up, then if you have positive contributions to make do so but don't make a dick of yourself.

Just some things to remember - you will most likely NOT get offered a ride in someones Lambo, you will most certainly not be invited to any get togethers that the members have, the best thing is to keep an eye out on the forum for public events.

Work hard, know your dreams and aim high. But don't brag about it and keep a low profile. If you come across as this, you will eventually gain some respect but it won't happen over night.

And as Scud said, you come in here, you gunna get the piss taken so don't let it get to you. I was the same until I gained the respected position I have now!! 

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I was the same until I gained the respected position I have now!!
*cough*  :thumbsup:

Offline fatih.g

• BANNED
  • Stupid little rich twat

• Drives: C63 AMG & E63 AMG
Hello Fatih and welcome to the forum,

just a few words of advice, just sit back and enjoy the forum. Don't come in here preaching about showing respect because that will get you none straight off the bat.

What you should have done is introduced yourself as a young enthusiast and then shut up, then if you have positive contributions to make do so but don't make a dick of yourself.

Just some things to remember - you will most likely NOT get offered a ride in someones Lambo, you will most certainly not be invited to any get togethers that the members have, the best thing is to keep an eye out on the forum for public events.

Work hard, know your dreams and aim high. But don't brag about it and keep a low profile. If you come across as this, you will eventually gain some respect but it won't happen over night.

And as Scud said, you come in here, you gunna get the piss taken so don't let it get to you. I was the same until I gained the respected position I have now!!

Thanks Mondi,

I wasn't expecting a ride in anybodys pride and joy, I just wanted to be aware of any public events like the Lamborghini day at Docklands.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Thanks Mondi,

I wasn't expecting a ride in anybodys pride and joy, I just wanted to be aware of any public events like the Lamborghini day at Docklands.

There ya go, that's where you start. You never know, you may meet a few of the guys as well.

You just have to remember that there has been a lot of kids get on here asking stupid questions and making requests that will only be laughed at. So most of us get a little "Here we go again........".

Remember the Golden rule: Respect is earned, never given.......

Offline fatih.g

• BANNED
  • Stupid little rich twat

• Drives: C63 AMG & E63 AMG
There ya go, that's where you start. You never know, you may meet a few of the guys as well.

You just have to remember that there has been a lot of kids get on here asking stupid questions and making requests that will only be laughed at. So most of us get a little "Here we go again........".

Remember the Golden rule: Respect is earned, never given.......

Yeah I guess i'd laugh at kids asking random people for free rides in their astonishing vehicles! My friend's dad owned a beautiful balloon white Gallardo but running costs just got to him and unfortunately, he sold it at the end of last year to a young businessman from the gold coast.

Hopefully one day in the near future, i'll own the Murcielago I fell inlove with years ago and I can go driving with the other owners on here :)

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I'm sure that the actual owners of exotic cars on this forum are not the people that insult teenagers for having a passion and interest in exotic cars. I'm sure the owners are smart enough to realize that we teenagers, are the future owners of your cars. Unless ofcourse you decide to take your cars to the grave with you. So maybe, just maybe, some people should start showing a little more respect to some of the teenagers on this forum who are genuine enthusiasts and know a lot about these fine pieces of machinery?

Just a thought.

ahem

is this the sermon on the mount?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhPsbTG7z2s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhPsbTG7z2s</a>