Offline RS

not unless he owns a ccxr, 640's, zonda uno and other astons all in the same colour hahaha something hes not telling you guys  :scratchchin:

does his list of cars need to be brought up everytime there is a pic of a blue supercar?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Heard the murcie successor will be shown in sept in Singapore to a select group of people.

I'm guessing the first "leaked" pics will be out any day now.  They've done a good job keeping it under wraps for as long as they have.

Offline Markis

• Drives: Yes
does his list of cars need to be brought up everytime there is a pic of a blue supercar?

The blue cars belong to members of the Qatar royal family who purchased Harrods.
Seen here on jalopnik... http://jalopnik.com/5599479/new-harrods-owners-25m-supercars-booted-outside-store-they-bought-for-25b

Offline scud

• Rocket man

Offline scud

• Rocket man

I'm guessing the first "leaked" pics will be out any day now.  They've done a good job keeping it under wraps for as long as they have.
it'll be like the SV release to a few people, no pics came out before the viewing, and it took quite a while after for pics to surface.

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon
The blue cars belong to members of the Qatar royal family who purchased Harrods.
Seen here on jalopnik... http://jalopnik.com/5599479/new-harrods-owners-25m-supercars-booted-outside-store-they-bought-for-25b
i would have said this but now days information on cars isnt accepted  :doh:

Offline dkabab

yes but can't go, my wife won't let me.  :p

Too close to the due date? Send me in your place. I'll take lots of pics  :thumbsup: