Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
2 would be better  :D but if I had to pick, probably agree
see this is why one needs a McLaren F1, forget these povvo Fezzas and Lambos with just one pax seat :tilt: (and no - mondials don't count)

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

see this is why one needs a McLaren F1, forget these povvo Fezzas and Lambos with just one pax seat :tilt: (and no - mondials don't count)
I would once again say yes to both - F1 first

Keep Smiling

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Brunette was enhanced .........

Nope. Definitely not.  And I think I can justifiably claim to be the up-close expert.   :thumbsup:

I definitely got the contents enhanced by way of specially arranged packaging, but otherwise nothing.

I would once again say yes to both - F1 first

I'm with you on that one.  I know beggers can't be choosers.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

.....................     (didn't even get a chance)     :grumpy:

Offline ACP

• Lives in a Metro Tangerine

• Drives: McLaren
Rog,

During our little drive on sunday I was not happy with the brake feel... and the tyres are a bit so so.... Just didnt give me much confidence around some of the twisties...
But it hung in there and I guess I was carrying a fair bit more speed into the corners (aside from Neon - No Fear....).  It took a few hard corners to get the front end to bite.

I looked at the tyers yesterday and it looks like i spent the day at the track and didnt feel I was pushing it hard at all...

Any recomendations on a Pad change ?
Tyer wise is it worth putting R compounds on ?

Maybe its driver error ?

Even in the last couple of drive things , Mount Cotton and Eastern Creek V8 drivers thing... It took me ages to get confidence in the equipment before I was happy to push it....
And after 6 or so laps I've fried the tyres and brakes.... and still didnt feel quick..

Guess I'm not that smooth.....

Tony - following you up the hill at one stage I was thinking how hard the LP must be to drive hard, unbelievable power and torque accelerating between turns, then hard on brakes to control quite a weight through the corners. To get into the 'zone' it that car must be an awesome experience but only possible on the track I would think?

I now have my hearing back! The note from your car from with Tubi was just sensational!

Offline Rat Boy

• 1158 : 143

start may production, all will be MY10. price don't know yet. available in 7 exterior colours. the wing shown is the large wing.

Sure? Friend of mine has already specced and ordered his (orange of course) and has been told delivery is: "Estimate is the second week of May - but being Italian that might mean June".
Cheers>>Jack

If you're not wasted, the day is.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Sure? Friend of mine has already specced and ordered his (orange of course) and has been told delivery is: "Estimate is the second week of May - but being Italian that might mean June".

May???  Ah, but which year????    :scratchchin:

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

it says may in the PDF i received, and orders are taken starting tomorrow apparently

Offline Rat Boy

Yeah my mistake, I just read the pdf aswell.
Cheers>>Jack

Offline Rat Boy

May???  Ah, but which year????    :scratchchin:

I did, infact, just ask that... :D
Cheers>>Jack