Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
... bloody winging pomms :P

*looks @ Ferrari Fixer *  :D

look all you like  :mischief:

I've witnessed more whinging Aussies in my 10.5 years here, than I ever saw/heard of in my 30 years in UK.

Aussies are not only the biggest whingers on the planet, they're also the biggest hypocrites and racists.

And try getting your average Aussie to pull his weight and work efficiently in the workplace... bloody slackers/bludgers... always on the look out for the next holiday/day off/pathetic excuse (its too hot, its too rainy, its too cold, its too sunny, its too dark , theres a horse race/car race/tennis match blah blah blah :thumbsdown:)

all the good ones have fucked off to US/UK where they can do ok.

If you want good workers here, then kiwis and poms are all that's worth hiring IMO.

So stick that up your pipe and smoke it  :tilt:  :D

Offline ACP

• Lives in a Metro Tangerine

• Drives: McLaren

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline beankeen456

These guys should really have a look into track days because some of the driving you see them do in videos is mental in small city streets

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon
i know its dangerous but it gives everyone so much excitement and there has been once crash during the summer and this crash now that is stated the beamer hit the curb and went into the lambo
if your car feels safe, your not going fast enough

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
You're not doing a lot to help your "anti-whinging-pom" cause! :)

and you see here's the point...

"whinging" is when you whinge about, but do nothing about, a problem.

I've fixed my problem with staff, and an merely commenting on observation and experience.

yet all you can do is say I'm whinging, yet offer nothing more. Classic case of hypocrisy.

Offline Marcus G

i know its dangerous but it gives everyone so much excitement and there has been once crash during the summer and this crash now that is stated the beamer hit the curb and went into the lambo
What does the BMW hitting the curb have to do with it not being a problem? It was stated BOTH cars were going quickly. What if someone parked had suddenly opened their door, or a child had run onto the street?
And if it gives everyone so much excitement, why are the people living there complaining? Also, are you suggesting that just seeing the cars would be boring? Why do they have to driving like idiots for their cars to suddenly provide excitement? I don't have a problem with exotic owners opening the taps a bit, provided that the conditions are approprite (ie. not on narrow streets in the middle of one of the most densely populated cities in the world).
Anyway, that's enough of my ranting... :p

Offline fivesix

It gives teenage boys excitement... Not adults...

I would rather see a car idle, then watch one strike down a person.

Offline ACP

• Lives in a Metro Tangerine

• Drives: McLaren
and you see here's the point...

"whinging" is when you whinge about, but do nothing about, a problem.

I've fixed my problem with staff, and an merely commenting on observation and experience.

yet all you can do is say I'm whinging, yet offer nothing more. Classic case of hypocrisy.

Bloody whinging POMS :)

It goes on and on and on and on.... :)