Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

Man I love this car!!!!!!!!

One of the best Lamborghini out there!!

Offline AKA

• I like bike

The most pointless car ever.

It's been said again and again, it's a bodykit and a cool dash on a LP640, nothing more.

I would own a LP640 in a second if I could, but if I had that kind of money, a Zonda is far more special.

Though I do love the way it looks.

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

The most pointless car ever.

It's been said again and again, it's a bodykit and a cool dash on a LP640, nothing more.

I would own a LP640 in a second if I could, but if I had that kind of money, a Zonda is far more special.

Pointless?

I can see the point about car being overpriced, but I'm sorry the car itself isn't pointless. The design of the car is what super car should be, and what Lamborghini should be for that matter, the first time I saw a countach i said Holy Shit! First time i saw a Diablo I saw OMFG! First time i saw the audi made Murcie i said ''that's a nice car". The reventon puts Lamborghini name back to what it suppose to be, the maddest supercar maker from Italy. That design it self is second to none.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or beer holder) Zonda is a beautiful car, but compared with a Unique Reventon, even tho I don't agree on the pricing, but if money wasn't an issue (just like the guys who bought the car), I'll buy one in a heart beat!

Offline AKA

• I like bike

Pointless?

I can see the point about car being overpriced, but I'm sorry the car itself isn't pointless. The design of the car is what super car should be, and what Lamborghini should be for that matter, the first time I saw a countach i said Holy Shit! First time i saw a Diablo I saw OMFG! First time i saw the audi made Murcie i said ''that's a nice car". The reventon puts Lamborghini name back to what it suppose to be, the maddest supercar maker from Italy. That design it self is second to none.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or beer holder) Zonda is a beautiful car, but compared with a Unique Reventon, even tho I don't agree on the pricing, but if money wasn't an issue (just like the guys who bought the car), I'll buy one in a heart beat!

I do understand what you mean.

To me it just seems like Audi/Lambrghini are saying "here's your ultimate Lamborghini, it's the same car we have been selling you, but it has a better body like you have been asking for. No, you can't buy it, we're only making 20 of them and we'll just keep on making the same Murcielago we have been for the last 5 years anyway".

I just don't get where the car fits. It's not a better car, not by that much any way.

It's just that I don't get this car, I don't see the point of it, at least where Lamborghini are claiming it stands.

I could see it at a 25% higher costing edition of the LP640, but for lack of a better way of putting it, don't put steak sauce on spam and tell me it's wagyu steak.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
I do understand what you mean.

To me it just seems like Audi/Lambrghini are saying "here's your ultimate Lamborghini, it's the same car we have been selling you, but it has a better body like you have been asking for. No, you can't buy it, we're only making 20 of them and we'll just keep on making the same Murcielago we have been for the last 5 years anyway".

I just don't get where the car fits. It's not a better car, not by that much any way.

It's just that I don't get this car, I don't see the point of it, at least where Lamborghini are claiming it stands.

I could see it at a 25% higher costing edition of the LP640, but for lack of a better way of putting it, don't put steak sauce on spam and tell me it's wagyu steak.

stop trying to be logical about exotic cars

I love my car.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
stop trying to be logical about exotic cars

It's more than exotic, it's silly.

I think they'll bring out a Reventon-ish car as the final edition of the Murci in the next year or so.

Offline AKA

• I like bike

I don't know if you are joking or not PP, but I actually agree, I am being very logical when  talking about cars that just aren't.

I should just accept that a Lamborghini will cost 1 squillion dollars, look nuts, have a big engine, 17 wings, vents and exhausts, but not actually be better than a 500k Ferrari  :boggled:

And Ash, I actually have a feeling they might be testing the waters for the Murcie replacement, to see if the public would like them going back to the insane looks.

Lamborghini are in about the best position they have ever been, they can go a little nuts again after the very subdued (for Lamborghini and only in looks) M and G

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
And Ash, I actually have a feeling they might be testing the waters for the Murcie replacement, to see if the public would like them going back to the insane looks.

That's the thing, the Murci and Gallardo are about as clean a design as is ever possible - beautiful, stunning, but not OMFG like the Countach or Diablo.

Many people have put various bodykits and whatnot on them, and when you see it you go "wow, if only they came out like that!", but after seeing it a few times you start to realise how pure and excellent the original design already was.

It will be good to see some more outrageous stuff from Lamborghini, I mean even the Gallardo SE with just it's contrasting features was a stroke of brilliance and makes it that much more exciting to look at than a standard G.