Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

A successor for the LM002?

Autoblog link.

It was hinted not long ago that Lamborghini would be bringing a couple of brand new baubles to the Geneva Motor Show. Speculation was that one would certainly be the Aventador Roadster, but the other was more difficult to predict the standard cries being a production version of the Sesto Elemento,   a new sedan or a crossover. Well, we still can't be sure what else is   coming to Geneva, but if the magazine scan at the Teamspeed forum can be   believed it comes from Italian mag Quattroroute a new crossover will be heading our way shortly after the Switzerland expo.

According to the article, Lamborghini will be getting an SUV based on the Audi Q7 platform (just like sister-brand Bentley is expected to do), and it will be revealed at the Beijing Auto Show   in April. The ostensible codename is LB 736, and while the official   engine spec hasn't been nailed down just yet, we hear it'll be a V10 or   electrically assisted V8 with somewhere around 700 horsepower.

The body is reportedly standard Lamborghini-issue aluminum and carbon   fiber, with aims of a curb weight under 2,000 kilograms (4,400 pounds),   and the completed project will go on sale in 2015. There's a suggestion   that it might also come to Geneva instead of Beijing, but since the   image is a Photoshop and, frankly, most of this is speculation don't   be suprised if what we see now is not exactly what we ultimately get...   whenever it debuts.           

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Hey Richie...as an owner, is there any chance you will get a preview at some point?
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

How do they intend to cool the bloody engine?

By ensuring the actual car looks nothing like this drawing.

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

Offline kailin

• Drives: 535i
looks like a 4WD estoque, and if anything that's what they should bring out, everyone else has done it porsche, maserati, Aston martin etc. one of the prettiest car's in my opinion   

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
looks like a 4WD estoque, and if anything that's what they should bring out, everyone else has done it porsche, maserati, Aston martin etc. one of the prettiest car's in my opinion

errr... Maserati? Aston Martin?