Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

So it's an Aventador with a body kit and lots of cosmetics? The current day equivalent of the Reventon, yes?

Offline fivesix

So it's an Aventador with a body kit and lots of cosmetics? The current day equivalent of the Reventon, yes?
Well no specs have been released have they? Maybe it's the same tub, but it could be insane underneath? Here's hoping!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Bloody Ferrari owners......    :p

Offline mattyg

• Adelaide -

• Drives: Audi Q5
  • Name: Matt G
Not the attitude!!!! Aim high and work your arse off!!!  If you think you're not going to make it then guess what.....

I think it looks shit.....SHIT HOT!!!!

But will the real thing be the same???   :scratchchin:

Good point... im aiming at the enzo replacement then... not some body kitted aventador

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I don't get it, people hate on lambo for rebadging gallardos all the time. Then they finally bring out something that looks nothing like a current model, and they still hate (looking at you wattens :p)? This is much more insane then the reventon was.
I for one, think it looks awesome!

Still don't like it.

See what it looks like in video or in person, but it just looks rediculous.

I'll go sit in my corner now
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

Agreed, it looks like something Queen Street Customs or Xzibit from pimp my ride would do to an aventador. 
(does it have twenty seven 8 inch LCD monitors hidden in and on the car???)
Has it at least got any more balls than the aventador? Or is it just a failed ricers lambo?

If you have seen the reventon in person, you would see the aventador at the same time ( one day lambo will go back to the wild flamboyant days of old).
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Agreed, it looks like something Queen Street Customs or Xzibit from pimp my ride would do to an aventador. 
Has it at least got any more balls than the aventador? Or is it just a failed ricers lambo?

If you have seen the reventon in person, you would see the aventador at the same time ( one day lambo will go back to the wild flamboyant days of old).

740HP

http://jalopnik.com/is-this-the-4-6-million-lamborghini-veneno-450884427

Offline the360

Queen street customs........ :thumbsdown: :doh:

Offline Joel

I like the change in attitude but I think they were one step to far on the crazy scale.

It doesn't flow for me. If offered one I wouldn't knock it back.

I hope they bring out another model. I don't know what section of the market but I think they need more then 2 models that have a couple of variants.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm not criticising it - I'm just trying to clarify. I'm guessing it has the Aventador's tub, engine (with re-map and exhaust), gearbox (oops) and suspension. The doors look like Aventador doors.