he had a scuderia at the time though

I fairly sure he still has both.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
History of complying to court orders. :p

Old srecko must be poo pooing himself.

It is a very serious matter. The information in today's press report is accurate and Srecko is justifiably extremely concerned for his and his staff's welfare. How would you feel as a successful law abiding businessman, suddenly being dragged into this? The guy seeking bail is a very dangerous individual with a long history.

Victoria has no "laws of association" that were brought in to effect in other states to control the bike gangs and their criminal activities. This is why they are setting up here. Srecko has a high profile and just happens to operate in the Fink's new home suburb. There is more to the story; but not from Srecko's side.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/bikie-bailed-over-lamborghini-heist/story-e6frfku0-1225902028832?from=public_rss

A FINKS bikie charged over the armed robbery of a $400,000 Lamborghini has been bailed on the condition he stay away from the gang.

Victorian Supreme Court Justice Paul Coghlan said he was not satisfied Richard Michail's association with the Finks was "entirely innocent".

But he said strict bail conditions would make the risk of releasing Michail acceptable to the community.

Mr Michail, 36, and co-accused, Matthew Ward, allegedly demanded $50,000 from Srecko Lorbek and threatened him with a gun at the Lorbek Luxury Cars dealership at Port Melbourne in May.

When their demands were not met, they stole the Lamborghini, the court was told. The car was later recovered in a nearby street.

During the incident, Mr Lorbek, was allegedly placed into a headlock and his face was pushed into a car.

Mr Lorbek was threatened not to call police and later threatened again to drop charges against Mr Michail by someone claiming to act on his behalf.

The incident led to Mr Michail's bail being revoked.

Justice Coghlan today bailed Mr Michail on a $100,000 surety with a warning that he not contact Mr Lorbek, who "ought to be the safest person in Victoria".

He said any such attempt would lead to his bail being revoked.

He accepted Mr Michail needed to care for his seriously ill wife and needed treatment for Chrohn's disease which had flared due to stress.

The prosecution had opposed bail, arguing there was an unacceptable risk Mr Michail would reoffend.

They also aired concerns for his victim's welfare as he had already been threatened twice.

During an earlier hearing, Mr Michail, a sergeant-at-arms of the Finks in Melbourne, denied his role involved "enforcement".

He said he was merely spokesman for the club, which had only three members and raised money for charity.
"There's nothing illegal about the Finks, it's a mateship," he said.

"It's a get-together with the boys, that's it."

Mr Michail must report daily to police and not associate directly or indirectly with the Finks, his coaccused or Mr Lorbek.

He was due to face the Melbourne Magistrates Court next month for a pre-trial committal hearing on charges of armed robbery, robbery, intentionally causing serious injury, recklessly causing serious injury, blackmail and theft of a motor vehicle.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

It is a very serious matter......

100% - I was almost not around for you guys to enjoy my company due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time and Bikie gangs.  :scared:

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

100% - I was almost not around for you guys to enjoy my company due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time and Bikie gangs.  :scared:

Sorry to hear you have had first hand exposure to these animals.

From the article today:  Justice Coghlan today bailed Mr Michail on a $100,000 surety with a warning that he not contact Mr Lorbek, who "ought to be the safest person in Victoria".

It doesn't take to much intelligence to read between the lines and it gives you an appreciation of how seriously the authorities are treating this situation. This could easily happen to any successful person with a high profile and inane and insensitive comments from someone who fits that profile themselves are particularly disturbing  :thumbsdown:

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Sorry to hear you have had first hand exposure to these animals.

From the article today:  Justice Coghlan today bailed Mr Michail on a $100,000 surety with a warning that he not contact Mr Lorbek, who "ought to be the safest person in Victoria".

It doesn't take to much intelligence to read between the lines and it gives you an appreciation of how seriously the authorities are treating this situation. This could easily happen to any successful person with a high profile and inane and insensitive comments from someone who fits that profile themselves are particularly disturbing  :thumbsdown:
Who's that?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer