Offline JL

Fear not...

There's a bit of carbon on it...

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

The devil is in the details that for sure. It's like the SV in white, it's only if you get up close and personal with the details that it stands out. Putting the orange and white SV's side-by-side the white just lacked something. So I'll have my SL in verde thanks! :D

Offline fivesix

Offline Mr Enzo

Devil is certainly in the detail like that beautiful italian flag strip   :lovies:
Batti il ferro quando è caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.

Offline 98octane

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/bail-revoked-for-bikie-enforcer-20100526-we7y.html

Quote from: The Age
Bail revoked for bikie 'enforcer'
ADRIAN LOWE
May 27, 2010

ONE of two men charged over the armed robbery of a $400,000 Lamborghini from a Port Melbourne dealership on Tuesday is the ''enforcement officer'' of the Melbourne branch of the Finks motorcycle club, a court has been told.

The Lamborghini Gallardo was allegedly stolen from the Lorbek Prestige Cars dealership in Plummer Street, Port Melbourne, just after 11am and later recovered nearby in Bertie Street.

Police allege Richard Michail, 36, of Port Melbourne, and Matthew Ward, 33, of Happy Valley in South Australia, threatened the dealership's principal, Srecko Lorbek, with a gun that resembled a police revolver and slammed his head into a car windscreen.

Michail was bailed on Tuesday night in an out-of-sessions court hearing. Yesterday police applied to have that bail revoked.

Detective Senior Constable Christopher Sheen told the Melbourne Magistrates Court that Michail was the ''acting sergeant'' of the Finks bikie club in Port Melbourne, which was ''largely an enforcement role''.

Senior Constable Sheen said Michail and Ward threatened Mr Lorbek with the handgun and told him that if he did not hand over $50,000, they would steal the car.

Michail and Ward face six charges each, including armed robbery, robbery, intentionally causing injury and making an unwarranted demand with menaces.

Police opposed continuation of Michail's bail, saying he was a flight risk, having moved from Queensland three years ago.

''The Finks motorcycle club could have links in every other state,'' Senior Constable Sheen said. ''[It is a] national crime organisation with extensive links. He's got links to other known criminals. The victim is terrified of repercussions.''

The detective said it appeared Michail also had links within the Comancheros bikie gang.

Defence lawyer Tania Bolton said Michail had stable ties to Victoria, including family and a career, and he was not a flight risk. Ms Bolton said Michail had been co-operative with police and invited them to search his house, car and office.

Magistrate Anne Goldsbrough said she found the $400,000 price tag on the car ''unbelievable - but that's what I'm told''. She said the fact that the gun had not been recovered was extremely concerning and she revoked Michail's bail.

Ward, who wore a black T-shirt with the words ''Finks Adelaide'' emblazoned across it, appeared in court yesterday. The men will reappear in court today, when Ward is expected to apply for bail.

Richard Michail is charged with stealing a Lamborghini.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/bail-revoked-for-bikie-enforcer-20100526-we7y.html
Magistrate Anne Goldsbrough said she found the $400,000 price tag on the car ''unbelievable - but that's what I'm told''.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/demo/details.aspx?R=8358661&__sid=11F226012510&__Qpb=true&Cr=4&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&__N=1216%201247%201282%201252%201246%204294964766%204294964765%20903&seot=1&__Nne=15&trecs=11&silo=1011
Vehicle   2008 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO MY08 SUPERLEGGERA E-GEAR AWD
Price   $399,990* Drive Away No More to Pay
Kilometres   2700
Colour   Gialo Midas Pearl Yellow
Transmission   6 speed Sequential Manual Auto Clutch
Body   2 door 2 seat COUPE
Drive Type   4WD
Engine   10 cylinder Unleaded Multi-point injected 5.0L (4961cc)
Reg Plate   690069
Stock#   1044317
Comments   Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera 2008 Clubsport Edition, E-Gear, full race spec track edition, carbon ceramic brake package, full race harness system, clear engine cover and optional rear wing, almost $100k worth of factory fitted Club Spec options, only 2,700km. This extremely rare example has never seen rain, never been driven on a track and never even broken the speed limit!!!! Totally unmarked and as new. 690-069 (EGC DRIVE AWAY PRICE APPLIES TO VICTORIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY) TEL OR ALLHRS) THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN FULLY INSPECTED AND TESTED BY OUR SERVICE CENTRE AND IS AVAILABLE WITH OUR (AUSTRALIA WIDE) EXCLUSIVE PRESTIGE 10 YEAR WARRANTY. DELIVERY CAN BE ARRANGED ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA WITHIN 24HRS OF SETTLMENT. Please visit our website for more information regarding this vehicle. *PLEASE NOTE the Vehicle Features and Options listed in this advertisement are automatically supplied by Redbook code for this Make/Model and are not specific to this vehicle. Please confirm Options List with Selling Dealer or Manufacturer*

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

It still bakes my brain as to how the hell these two were thinking that they could get away with it.   :confused: :confused:

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
It still bakes my brain as to how the hell these two were thinking that they could get away with it.   :confused: :confused:

Yeah it was hardly good leverage eh?  "give me $50k or I'll go on the run with this highly recognisable rare vehicle"   :doh:

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
Just further proof that judges are not in touch with society.

Magistrate Anne Goldsbrough said she found the $400,000 price tag on the car ''unbelievable - but that's what I'm told''.

I guess if you are provided a government car you don’t have to worry about this sort of stuff.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
is there such thing as a magistrate that is in touch with society?  :doh:
Enjoying Life!!!!