Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

could have been a daily driver.... 380m per day... might have driven to the corner to get milk..... like dodger

90% business travel and deductible :)

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
If that is representative of the current retail value, or even $50k over for that matter, I can't understand why Barbagello wouldn't have sold it themselves. Especially as it is such a virgin example  :scratchchin:
When a serious buyer with a long history with the dealer turns up before the car is publicly available for sale, offers them an instant cash deal where they still make a profit, they'll do it.

Alternatively, deal with every idiot out there that is dreaming about buying one, hoping to get finance, wanting to trade some shit heap in, who will pick on the tiniest little detail of the deal and weeks later, the deal falls through because of x,y,z and then the whole thing starts again, all the while the car is accumulating interest on the floor plan.

Same thing is what's happening with the LP640 Roadster that Uber has dibs on. He'll pick that up before any member of the public knows the car even exists.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com
He only did 1,122km in 8 years!!!  :(

He had (has) too many cars to drive and spends half the year in Asia I believe.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

When a serious buyer with a long history with the dealer turns up before the car is publicly available for sale, offers them an instant cash deal where they still make a profit, they'll do it.

Just be careful you don't burn bridges mate.  That was a great car and I wonder if the dealer will be disappointed to see the car on the market so fast, unless you told them your friend intended to sell straight away for a profit.  You seemed to get a great deal based on your history as you said.

Just my opinion. :)

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Diablo 6.0
... I got more thumbs up in this car today than I get in a week in the Ferrari or McLaren ...

It's a different world ... isn't it  :D :D :D :thumbsup:

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I'm planning on a big modest profit on this one.

The elderly lady in the pic asked me for a ride around the block. I obliged of course. I got more thumbs up in this car today than I get in a week in the Ferrari or McLaren.
i never ever look around when driving an exotic. Eyes straight all the time. Some will think I'm looking to see if they're looking. No good.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

i never ever look around when driving an exotic. Eyes straight all the time. Some will think I'm looking to see if they're looking. No good.

You are doing it wrong.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

You are doing it wrong.
where I come from is a small town. It's just like a hot girl you walk past. Sometimes pretend they aren't there. They don't like that.

Offline dkabab

You are doing it wrong.

I remember a time riding as a passenger in a certain orange 670sv cruising through Brisbane city streets past queen st mall and the driver made sure of the downshifts were well timed with passers by.  :mischief:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I remember a time riding as a passenger in a certain orange 670sv cruising through Brisbane city streets past queen st mall and the driver made sure of the downshifts were well timed with passers by.  :mischief:

Yeah, it sounded like BS.  :thumbsup: