Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Good luck with the immediate sale mark….seems a shame but I suspect you know what you're doing!
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I suspect you know what you're doing!

I've no idea what I'm doing but I'm pleased it might seem that way. :p

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
That's a great pick up! I don't see the down side at all! When the stock is low, put it into the inventory, ask for a large profit initially enables you to enjoy the car a bit longer... I am sure it is all negotiable and all potential buyers know about that anyway... The worst scenario in this case is to break even, but on the other hand, you have got a great time out of the deal.

Offline TJB

Not tempted to hang onto it for a bit? Looks like a mint example. Good time to sell with the market so inflated right now, so GLWS

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Not tempted to hang onto it for a bit? Looks like a mint example. Good time to sell with the market so inflated right now, so GLWS

Yes, very tempted but it might take ages to sell so I'll make the most of it while I can.

Offline Joel

Yes, very tempted but it might take ages to sell so I'll make the most of it while I can.

Dont put to many km's on it

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Diablo 6.0
Dont put to many km's on it
no chance of that ... miles are soo low already! I actually prefer mid range mileage cars ... the old low miles are always broken!

Offline E7ITE

Any idea what the original owner was trading it in for? Assuming it was being traded in.

Offline Trainwrex

• Drives: Challenge stradale, LP640
I'm planning on a big modest profit on this one.

The elderly lady in the pic asked me for a ride around the block. I obliged of course. I got more thumbs up in this car today than I get in a week in the Ferrari or McLaren.

I think if you get somewhere in the range for what you're asking you will indeed, considering they gave me a ballpark figure when they initially told me about it :)

Offline Trainwrex

• Drives: Challenge stradale, LP640
Any idea what the original owner was trading it in for? Assuming it was being traded in.

I thought he was just getting rid of some cars as he dosent spend much time in Perth.