Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
So much money and they can't drive for shit over there  :doh: They get preference of all the good cars and then they smash them all anyway.... such a waste
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

ooops  :thumbsdown:

they'll have it in the xerox shed and be popping out cut price copies in no time  :tilt:

Offline 98octane

ooops  :thumbsdown:

they'll have it in the xerox shed and be popping out cut price copies in no time  :tilt:

Let's just hope they're not copies of that one. ;)

Offline safcths mito

• Drives: alot
  • Name: Wierdo
They are not grateful at all,
 only 10 of the China editions will be made and thats what they do with them!!!  :gnasher:
Power!!!

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

When you put a Bull in a China shop, that is what happens.

Offline safcths mito

Offline gfraizer

Wow, I am just a passerby and surprised at the racisms here. With comments like "So much money and they can't drive for shit over there   They get preference of all the good cars and then they smash them all anyway.... such a waste" and "They are not grateful at all, only 10 of the China editions will be made and thats what they do with them!!! "

I hear much more crashes in other countries than in Asia, I don't know why your comments spell out such racist ignorant remarks. Do you guys really believe they smash those cars on purpose? Eastern mentality tend to be $ave,$ave,$ave while Western is $pend,$pend,$pend. I highly doubt they are crashing for fun and they're not 'grateful'.

Disclaimer note: I am not Chinese/Asian, I am half Australian half European but it's sad to see such racism remarks on an otherwise great board. I will not be checking back in the near future so save your effort typing out insults.

Offline safcths mito

Offline fivesix

Wow, I am just a passerby and surprised at the racisms here. With comments like "So much money and they can't drive for shit over there   They get preference of all the good cars and then they smash them all anyway.... such a waste" and "They are not grateful at all, only 10 of the China editions will be made and thats what they do with them!!! "

I hear much more crashes in other countries than in Asia, I don't know why your comments spell out such racist ignorant remarks. Do you guys really believe they smash those cars on purpose? Eastern mentality tend to be $ave,$ave,$ave while Western is $pend,$pend,$pend. I highly doubt they are crashing for fun and they're not 'grateful'.

Disclaimer note: I am not Chinese/Asian, I am half Australian half European but it's sad to see such racism remarks on an otherwise great board. I will not be checking back in the near future so save your effort typing out insults.

Don't worry, it dosn't reflect the opinion of all of us...