Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Wow, I am just a passerby and surprised at the racisms here. With comments like "So much money and they can't drive for shit over there   They get preference of all the good cars and then they smash them all anyway.... such a waste" and "They are not grateful at all, only 10 of the China editions will be made and thats what they do with them!!! "

I hear much more crashes in other countries than in Asia, I don't know why your comments spell out such racist ignorant remarks. Do you guys really believe they smash those cars on purpose? Eastern mentality tend to be $ave,$ave,$ave while Western is $pend,$pend,$pend. I highly doubt they are crashing for fun and they're not 'grateful'.

Disclaimer note: I am not Chinese/Asian, I am half Australian half European but it's sad to see such racism remarks on an otherwise great board. I will not be checking back in the near future so save your effort typing out insults.

Have you been there? Have you seen them drive their supercars there? Go on youtube buddy. Have you seen the mountains of cash which they have because a couple of government officials give factories to their family members to set up that produce mostly crap and the rest of the world buys them, most of these people don't deserve what they have, especially when you go to their factories and see first hand how they treat the vilagers that have no choice but to work for these factory owners, they don't even get paid enough to be able to live and eat away from the factory. Have you seen these workers being hit, working 18 hour days because the owner has an order for Australia that is worth $5mil USD and he keeps all the profits to himself. Then the owner gets an order for Europe worth $50 million and the US worth $100million...

If you ever go there and deal with these guys who are just extremely lucky and treat everyone else like shit, then you can make up your own mind. I speak to them every day, I have to deal with them every day, I fly over there and have to negotiate with them every few months so I know the type of person these guys are.

I don't think it is racist to say they can't drive, for christ sake if you crash the car then you can't drive, this guys crashed the car so obviously he can't drive. How the hell is it racist?

The most racist people in the entire world are these factory owners, so even if someone was giving these guys a hard time, I really wouldn't blame them, the factory owners are the worst of the worst and they do not value other peoples lives, or even their own, as long as their bank accounts keep growing.
The story of most of the people who can afford to buy rare supercars over in China (when I say china I only mean Hong Kong and Shanghai and to a lesser extent Beijing because you will NEVER see one else where) is 15 years ago they were pesants with government contacts who couldn't afford to eat let alone learn to drive. Within a few short years they have more money than probably the whole of NSW to the selves. They still don't know how to drive, they were never taught, no one can tell them otherwise because they have so much money no one dares tell them.... then they crash....

And on the whole we see rare exotics go to China, only to hear it has been crashed and the owner died.... hapens every week, I still can not see how what was said in the thread was racist?

No one said anything racist, if you interpret it in such a way then that is your own problem with your own prejudice comming out.

Please stay as a "passerby"
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

Have you been there? Have you seen them drive their supercars there? Go on youtube buddy. Have you seen the mountains of cash which they have because a couple of government officials give factories to their family members to set up that produce mostly crap and the rest of the world buys them, most of these people don't deserve what they have, especially when you go to their factories and see first hand how they treat the vilagers that have no choice but to work for these factory owners, they don't even get paid enough to be able to live and eat away from the factory. Have you seen these workers being hit, working 18 hour days because the owner has an order for Australia that is worth $5mil USD and he keeps all the profits to himself. Then the owner gets an order for Europe worth $50 million and the US worth $100million...

If you ever go there and deal with these guys who are just extremely lucky and treat everyone else like shit, then you can make up your own mind. I speak to them every day, I have to deal with them every day, I fly over there and have to negotiate with them every few months so I know the type of person these guys are.

I don't think it is racist to say they can't drive, for christ sake if you crash the car then you can't drive, this guys crashed the car so obviously he can't drive. How the hell is it racist?

The most racist people in the entire world are these factory owners, so even if someone was giving these guys a hard time, I really wouldn't blame them, the factory owners are the worst of the worst and they do not value other peoples lives, or even their own, as long as their bank accounts keep growing.
The story of most of the people who can afford to buy rare supercars over in China (when I say china I only mean Hong Kong and Shanghai and to a lesser extent Beijing because you will NEVER see one else where) is 15 years ago they were pesants with government contacts who couldn't afford to eat let alone learn to drive. Within a few short years they have more money than probably the whole of NSW to the selves. They still don't know how to drive, they were never taught, no one can tell them otherwise because they have so much money no one dares tell them.... then they crash....

And on the whole we see rare exotics go to China, only to hear it has been crashed and the owner died.... hapens every week, I still can not see how what was said in the thread was racist?

No one said anything racist, if you interpret it in such a way then that is your own problem with your own prejudice comming out.

I will not be checking back in the near future so save your effort typing out insults.

Kujotk......please read the last sentence of his message :rolleyes: :doh: :D

Offline kailin

• Drives: 535i
Wow, I am just a passerby and surprised at the racisms here. With comments like "So much money and they can't drive for shit over there   They get preference of all the good cars and then they smash them all anyway.... such a waste" and "They are not grateful at all, only 10 of the China editions will be made and thats what they do with them!!! "

I hear much more crashes in other countries than in Asia, I don't know why your comments spell out such racist ignorant remarks. Do you guys really believe they smash those cars on purpose? Eastern mentality tend to be $ave,$ave,$ave while Western is $pend,$pend,$pend. I highly doubt they are crashing for fun and they're not 'grateful'.

Disclaimer note: I am not Chinese/Asian, I am half Australian half European but it's sad to see such racism remarks on an otherwise great board. I will not be checking back in the near future so save your effort typing out insults.

where not beening racist firstly we did'nt say that any particaller race cant drive and secondly we're justing pointing out simple generic differces between races for all we no it could have been an australian,american russian,african whatever driving

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

I've read over all the comments again and mate your a trouble maker, "they can't drive" (not because we are saying that asians can't drive, we are saying they seriously can not drive over there because they were peasants a few years ago, i'm not going to pretend these guys can drive just so you can sleep at night in your cotton wool house, the fact is they never got taught, hence they can't drive)

They do have so much money they don't know what to do with it, don't know how you thought that was racist?
They do get preference of all the good cars purely because they have the money, no two ways about it, again don't know how you thought that was racist?

Show me evidence of a super car that doesn't get smashed after 3 years of it being there and i'll agree that they don't "smash them all anyway....such a waste" because I know none of them will last 3 years (assuming it ever gets driven).

And you know what, these factory owners are "not greatful at all", they will thrash the things and end up dieing in them, they will never service or maintain the cars because they see it is a disposable, they can just buy another one.

And how are we racist when most of us know that some of the worlds best drivers are Japanese, they are still asian (even though they try not to be)

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

Kujotk......please read the last sentence of his message :rolleyes: :doh: :D

lol I missed that part, oh well at least we know we arn't racist and at least I justified every thing that was said in the thread by first hand experience with these supercar owners in China.

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

I've read over all the comments again and mate your a trouble maker, "they can't drive" (not because we are saying that asians can't drive, we are saying they seriously can not drive over there because they were peasants a few years ago, i'm not going to pretend these guys can drive just so you can sleep at night in your cotton wool house, the fact is they never got taught, hense they can't drive)

They do have so much money they don't know what to do with it, don't know how you thought that was racist?
They do get preference of all the good cars purely because they have the money, no two ways about it, again don't know how you thought that was racist?

Show me evidence of a super car that doesn't get smashed after 3 years of it being there and i'll agree that they don't "smash them all anyway....such a waste" because I know none of them will last 3 years (assuming it ever gets driven).

And you know what, these factory owners are "not greatful at all", they will thrash the things and end up dieing in them, they will never service or maintain the cars because they see it is a disposable, they can just buy another one.

And how are we racist when most of us know that some of the worlds best drivers are Japanese, they are still asian (even though they try not to be)

You have waaaayyyyyy too much time on your hands :clap:

Offline kailin

• Drives: 535i
where not beening racist firstly we did'nt say that any particaller race cant drive and secondly we're justing pointing out simple generic differces between races for all we no it could have been an australian,american russian,african whatever driving

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

You have waaaayyyyyy too much time on your hands :clap:

Only took me about five minutes so if there is any spelling mistakes just ignore them.  :D

Offline MC

• nee SydneySpotter

• Name: Marcus

Offline Mr Enzo

Registered to rant at 16:04 posted crap at 16:17.
Batti il ferro quando è caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.