Offline GregMCG

Hi All,

Am a newbie to this forum, however have been modding and restoring since I was a teenager. In any case, I have a Miura 400 shell (engine bay flameout) coming from the UK, has block/trans but is going to need lots and lots of work.

I was hoping to maybe get together with a few of the Melbourne owners and get some first-hand tips on where people source their bits and who does their work. I noted in another thread something about a Steak night? Is there some sort of Owners Club or regular discussion event etc that I could attend? I like steak.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Hi All,

Am a newbie to this forum, however have been modding and restoring since I was a teenager. In any case, I have a Miura 400 shell (engine bay flameout) coming from the UK, has block/trans but is going to need lots and lots of work.

I was hoping to maybe get together with a few of the Melbourne owners and get some first-hand tips on where people source their bits and who does their work. I noted in another thread something about a Steak night? Is there some sort of Owners Club or regular discussion event etc that I could attend? I like steak.

There's a Lambo Owners Club.  Lamborghini Melbourne can put you in touch.  Or try the club president Mark Jansen here.....

mjansen@monadel.com.au