Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline ACP

• Lives in a Metro Tangerine

• Drives: McLaren
I have checked the registered trademark website. It appears that both companies have registered to use 'Lamborghini' under different catagories i.e. Cars, boats, etc. under Lambo cars and clothing perfumes etc. under Tonino.

There is also tractors. It appears that Lambo cars has not attempted to challenge these. Most are befote Audi ownership.

Offline Rat Boy

• 1158 : 143

What site did you search on? I work with trademark applications and journals every single day....
Cheers>>Jack

If you're not wasted, the day is.

Offline ACP

• Lives in a Metro Tangerine

• Drives: McLaren

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Lamborghini Toro 26 inch Dual Suspension bike £240 @ Tesco

This boy’s Lamborghini Toro dual suspension mountain bike has 26″ lightweight alloy wheels on an 18” alloy frame with a bold green and black colour scheme. This bike is suitable for boy’s aged 12yrs+ with an inside leg measurement of 71-92cm and Features 21-speed indexed Shimano TX31 gears with sram mrx shifters, powerful mechanical front disc and v-style rear brakes, front suspension and a fully adjustable rear shock unit which makes this world-class Lamborghini bike a great option with comfort and performance worthy of the Lamborghini brand.

http://www.rboffers.com/general-deals/lamborghini-toro-26-inch-dual-suspension-bike-240-tesco-19335.html/

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

http://hoteliermiddleeast.com/article-3845-lamborghini_puts_faith_in_uae/

Re: http://aussieexotics.com/2009/04/08/tonino-lamborghini-caffe-corsa

Just got this email:

salve ,io mi chiamo cannavo a,e vivo in sydney ,se cera l'opportunita di poter avere in gestione uno di questi caffe ,ne sarei molto felice,naturalmente ,dato che ho conprato un appartamento in dubai ,ne sarei molto contento di poter andare e lavorare li .questo e il mio recapito tel ,
0421309567 oppure casa 02 95917099.grazie per la vostra attenzione ,e spero di ricevere presto vostre notizie.

According to google dewogifyer:

Unless, I am called to CANNAVO, and live in sydney, where wax the opportunity to have operated one of these coffees, it would be very happy, of course, since I conprato an apartment in dubai, it would be very pleased to be able go and work there. this and my phone delivery,
0421309567 or home 02 95917099.grazie for your attention and I hope to receive you.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Lamborghini Chess Set   :?

If having a Lamborghini Lighter leaves you wanting more Lamborghini toys around your mansion, then you might want to consider picking up this Tonino Lamborghini Chess set. All chess pieces are made of polished silver and sit on a mirrored surface.

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au
salve ,io mi chiamo cannavo a,e vivo in sydney ,se cera l'opportunita di poter avere in gestione uno di questi caffe ,ne sarei molto felice,naturalmente ,dato che ho conprato un appartamento in dubai ,ne sarei molto contento di poter andare e lavorare li .questo e il mio recapito tel ,
0421309567 oppure casa 02 95917099.grazie per la vostra attenzione ,e spero di ricevere presto vostre notizie.

Let me translate properly
My name is Cannavoo and i live in Sydney. Can I have in jest one of these coffees, which would make me natuarally very happy, given the fact that I have puchased an apartment in Dubai, and I would be very happy to go and work there.  This is my phone number 0421309567 or home 02 9591 7099.  Thanks for your attention and i hope to hear from you soon.
Persistence Beats Resistance

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au
I think it is Torino Lamborghini  meaning "small bull" not Tonino meaning "little Tony".

I should get back to work.
Persistence Beats Resistance