Offline dkabab

i was hoping to see some little raging bull chess pieces

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Not technically Lamborghini I don't think, but meh...

Providing a sure grip on the wheel, these Italian-designed Diablo driving gloves are as stylish as they are functional. Made from soft lamb leather for long-lasting durability and a comfortable fit, the black gloves feature yellow accented trim and a nickel-plated button inspired by the iconic wheels of the Lamborghini Diablo. $126 www.luxautica.com

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Vroom! Vroom! Anyone for a Lamborghini bed? This design by Magniflex is directed to the guy who likes his automobiles and his beds fast, I guess. You get the logo, the color and the name -- if not the car. (Queen-size mattress, $1,999.)

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/home_blog/2009/09/bedding-gets-creative-with-aromatherapy-mattresses-and-menswear-inspired-designs-1.html

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

:?

Be blue this Christmas with Lamborghini

Sant'Agata Bolognese, October 19th 2009 - To celebrate Christmas Lamborghini-style, the Italian super sports car manufacturer has produced a range of limited edition gift-boxed candles and ceramic baubles, inspired by its Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni.

The ceramic baubles in box-sets of three are finished in contrasting Blue Caelum and White Monocerus, two of eight colours in which the Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni, a model dedicated to the legendary Lamborghini test driver, was launched this
year.

A set of slow-burning candles in the same special colours is also available. With the Lamborghini shield imprinted on one side, the candles are as suitable for year-round use as they are for the holiday season. Lamborghini's Christmas collection also includes 2010 wall and desk calendars.

An extensive range of clothing completes the Winter 2009/2010 Collezione, with the new Lamborghini Future and History series: from men's Merino Bombers and long-sleeved Polos and T-shirts to ladies' Winter Trench Coats, Diagonal Sweatshirts and Faux Fur Hooded Jackets, it is easy to keep stylishly warm this Christmas.

Finally, for fans of Lamborghini's recently launched 1.1m euro Reventón Roadster, the established Tricolore series completes the collection: inspired by the aeronautic design influences of the Reventón, men's Tricolore Fleece Sweatshirts and Long-Sleeved Polos might ease the disappointment of not finding the real car under the Christmas tree.

Prices Euro V.A.T. exlc. UDS taxes excl. Sterling VAT incl.
3 Ceramic baubles 56 83 69
2 candles gift boxed 44 65 55
Wall calendar 34 50 40
Desk calendar 14 21 17
Greeting cards+envelopes 30 58 47

A selection of Collezione Automobili Lamborghini is available at www.lamborghinistore.com
For sales enquiries or to make purchases please refer to your local Lamborghini dealer, by clicking on www.lamborghini.com

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

http://meridiist.tagheuer.com

The New Luxury Mobile Phone : Meridiist Automobili Lamborghini

Well, I`m sure you all know the fact that Lamborghini it`s one of the most famous brand of car manufacturers, but I`m pretty sure that you don`t know that they have just released a luxurious mobile phone called Meridiist Automobili Lamborghini. Of course, as you expected the phone will be available in a limited edition, but more interesting it`s the number: 1963, which is the date that its namesake was first sold. It seems that word most expensive phone has an 1.9-inch sapphire crystal display, Bluetooth, 2 megapixel camera, media player, 7 hours of  talk time and of course the Lamborghini logo.

If you are interested, and I`m sure you are, starting November, the phone will be available at TAG Heuer and Lamborghini retailers.

http://www.softsailor.com/news/10947-as-of-november-the-new-luxury-mobile-phone-meridiist-automobili-lamborghini.html

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Not technically Lamborghini I don't think, but meh...

rectal thermometers
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Mario

• Name: Polish Doctor