Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
Case of Too good to be true.
I have yet to come across a murcie with decent looking buttons. They all look completely worn out even a car with 5000kms. The guy who detailed my car made them look very good. lacquer makes them look shit.

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Diablo 6.0
Can someone turn that final pic around ... I've rotated it twice!!

My final impression on the car ...

I would want to verify ownership and service records and would call both dealers to see if they actually did service it.  And what the miles were.  I'd want to speak to the current owner (seems like it's on consignment) and find out what's going on with the servicing.

My initial and gut reaction is that the condition of the car as I see it does not equal the miles being shown - that is my opinion and not a libelous statement.

Having said that ... considering it's clearly had a re-ender of some kind, and there are a few bits to sort out - without starting it.

I would be well under $200k ... probably more like $160k to $180k ... 'cos no matter what happens ... it's had the accident ... even if the miles are proven true.  And then you've gotta get the back re-sorted up to andecorp standards and also have the interior stripped and replaced so it doesn't look like it's done 100k km.

I would also want to get a new service book and go back through each dealer and their records and get all the paperwork and stamps.  At least that is possible here considering it was Aussie delivered.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Case of Too good to be true.
I have yet to come across a murcie with decent looking buttons. They all look completely worn out even a car with 5000kms. The guy who detailed my car made them look very good. lacquer makes them look shit.

I've got a chap about do to a metal 3d reprint of all the Gallardo buttons, most of mine are 'ok' but I'd love them to be fresh, clean magnesium jobbies. Will be interested to see how they work out. Looks like a market for Murcies too  :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

I've got a chap about do to a metal 3d reprint of all the Gallardo buttons, most of mine are 'ok' but I'd love them to be fresh, clean magnesium jobbies. Will be interested to see how they work out. Looks like a market for Murcies too  :)

Diablo ones would be very nice too!!

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Diablo ones would be very nice too!!

I can't see why first set for each model won't be pretty much free to whomever donates that samples. I'm yet to really play with a metal 3d print, but looks promising.
C'mon, do it!

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

I can't see why first set for each model won't be pretty much free to whomever donates that samples. I'm yet to really play with a metal 3d print, but looks promising.

Cool ... they're pretty easy!

Offline F1V10

I m keen Al. Keep me posted.

Offline F1V10

Offline BenC

• Bus Driver

• Drives: cars
  • Name: Ben
Keen for Gallardo ones.

I've already replaced the switches for the windows, lights and hazard lights etc with awesome metal ones from the US.

AUD$150.00 delivered!  Bargain! :D

The rest could do with a freshen up.

Offline sinkman

sold or withdrawn...if sold, well done I hope to see it with Phani, Graeme's and my car in Melbourne