Offline sinkman

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
sold or withdrawn...if sold, well done I hope to see it with Phani, Graeme's and my car in Melbourne
I would love to find out what happened with this car.

Offline F1V10

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
The curse of ownership of many a Supercar :D
Easily fixed though.............. drive the bastard more often  :thumbsup:

Offline F1V10

The curse of ownership of many a Supercar :D
Easily fixed though.............. drive the bastard more often  :thumbsup:
Or plug in a trickle charger like I do lol.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Or plug in a trickle charger like I do lol.

Remembering that a trickle charger won't recharge a flat battery or help a battery that is on its last legs.

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Diablo 6.0
Probably traded to another dealer ... who will find out just how much needs doing ... and will then never work with these guys again.  To say it's the best in Australia is a very sad indication of how appalling the second hand car market is and how they can just blatantly lie about the specification.

If I had travelled from Melb or Perth and wasted two flights and a hotel on this rubbish, I would have been seriously pissed off.  As it was ... we just wasted a couple of hours and a bit of petrol.  It's good to see some rough ones though so you know a good one when it comes up - so a worthy time investment from that perspective.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Remembering that a trickle charger won't recharge a flat battery or help a battery that is on its last legs.
Correct. Ask me how I know.
Once the voltage of the battery drops below 5V ~ 8V most charges will be able to charge from the low voltage level. You need a special charger to get it going again. If the battery is rather new, you will be able to resurrect it otherwise it's dead.

Offline Andy@MMRT

• Drives: Murcielago
Seeing mine is 30,000km on the dial, by comparison to those pics, I have zero wear on the interior leathers, however when I did get it the switch gear was a bit gummy, not as bad as the pics, but I see it alot on the euro switch gear so it was easy enough to bring back to life and the service book was immaculate and regular. 

The previous owner of mine after investigation seems to have ran out of money in a big way.   Left a 15k invoice with R&T in sydney for clutch and servicing and looks like the PZERO corsa's are second handies, theres evidence of severe rubbing on the sidewall of one of the rears, but no evidence was on the guard. 

My headlights have a bit of fogging around the indicator indents, which is on the todo list when I migrate back to Aus and spend some real time with the car.

I have no crease in the rear end, also as it turns out no exhaust, straight from the pre-cats out. :)

This one kinda looks a bit of a mongrel of a car, don't worry Ben, your time will come.   

Can someone turn that final pic around ... I've rotated it twice!!

My final impression on the car ...

I would want to verify ownership and service records and would call both dealers to see if they actually did service it.  And what the miles were.  I'd want to speak to the current owner (seems like it's on consignment) and find out what's going on with the servicing.

My initial and gut reaction is that the condition of the car as I see it does not equal the miles being shown - that is my opinion and not a libelous statement.

Having said that ... considering it's clearly had a re-ender of some kind, and there are a few bits to sort out - without starting it.

I would be well under $200k ... probably more like $160k to $180k ... 'cos no matter what happens ... it's had the accident ... even if the miles are proven true.  And then you've gotta get the back re-sorted up to andecorp standards and also have the interior stripped and replaced so it doesn't look like it's done 100k km.

I would also want to get a new service book and go back through each dealer and their records and get all the paperwork and stamps.  At least that is possible here considering it was Aussie delivered.