Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Yeah - what Yoda said.

Fake (replica) cars are much like fake tits.  Yes, they may look good from some angles, but from other angles you wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.  Also when you get down to it, they really don't feel at all like the real thing, to a point that you really might sqirm when you get a mouthful. And wost of all, a few years down the track they usually fail in a big way and you really wish you had'nt taken this route to begin with.

Just don't do it.
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline SykotikTaj

Well I only wanted a replica because I already have a registered drag car thats got more power and quicker then the lambo anyway, just like the styling of the car. But judging from the responses im getting, I guess it's not suited for me, as it sounds like only 'knobs' drive them anyway. People with small cocks and too much money. What was I thinking...
At the end of the day, my car has one more awards then any of yours probably ever will. Thanks for wasting my time, but also showing me exactly what type of wankers drive real ones. Ciao.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Table-flipping hissy fits in T-minus 17 posts...

Well I only wanted a replica because I already have a registered drag car thats got more power and quicker then the lambo anyway, just like the styling of the car. But judging from the responses im getting, I guess it's not suited for me, as it sounds like only 'knobs' drive them anyway. People with small cocks and too much money. What was I thinking...
At the end of the day, my car has one more awards then any of yours probably ever will. Thanks for wasting my time, but also showing me exactly what type of wankers drive real ones. Ciao.

Gee thanks Uberman, I was aiming for another few posts for my prediction. :p

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass

Knobs drive replicas. You want a real one, work harder and earn it. If you truly can't do that, buy something real in your price range, not try to be a wannabe.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
boooo... I didn't even get a word in!  :tilt:

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Knobs drive replicas. You want a real one, work harder and earn it. If you truly can't do that, buy something real in your price range, not try to be a wannabe.

:D :D :D  :thumbsup:

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

You can buy a real Ferrari for under $30k these days, some really clean GT4's going for that price, then you own a real Ferrari.
Then on this forum you would get respect, we wouldnt care that its not a $350k car but its real and still very cool looking and still very cool to drive.

If you want advice about kit cars you go to a kit car forum. Coming here is like going to a Rolex Forum to ask who makes the best replica rolex. Its not personal that people here arent into fakes, its just the way that it is, kit cars arent respected on this kind of forum.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
yeah yeah, but anyone that wants a replica is still a knob.

And anyone stoopid enough to be the pillock that wasted his life building that replica is even more stoopiderererr.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Gee thanks Uberman, I was aiming for another few posts for my prediction. :p

lulz - shot down in flames too quick.....

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason