Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

not allowed to disclose info but got told today HP will be very impressive :thumbsup:

very limited production # and i must go to the lambo dealer to see the pics of the car on his pooter when they become available.  :cool:

AWD is standard  :thumbsdown:

only one car coming to aus, the rest will be via firm order cash on table only, that's if you can get one  :scratchchin:

big dollars on-road  :(

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
705hp - delete 120kg - $950k.

Pure specumalation ;)

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
705hp - delete 120kg - $950k.

Pure specumalation ;)

will it ever stop?

I love my car.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

not allowed to disclose info but got told today HP will be very impressive :thumbsup:

very limited production # and i must go to the lambo dealer to see the pics of the car on his pooter when they become available.  :cool:

AWD is standard  :thumbsdown:

only one car coming to aus, the rest will be via firm order cash on table only, that's if you can get one  :scratchchin:

big dollars on-road  :(

wow, but how do they manage to extract 160kg out of the existing LP640 with AWD and still be "road legal" from the factory??

most of the murcielago body (besides roof and doors) are carbon fibre, carbon door panels/floors, less luxury no more than 30 to 40kgs, by changing a non-cat aftermarket exhaust system i read on other forums was a saving of about 35kg (but it was suggested that the original design also acts as a rear crumple zoon for the car), on lambopower someone turned their Mucie into a RWD and that was about 70kg less IIRC

we'll see what it turns out :D but a reventon with that engine upgrade would be nuts!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Right well the official specs are out, there have been some showing of scale models to a few different markets. The official release is still Geneva by the looks of it.

> Named: Murcielago LP670-4 SV.
> Shaved off 100 kg of weight.
> Added 30 hp of power.
> Net result: 0-60 mph in 3.2 seconds.
> Limited edition of 350 units, made over the next year

Looks-wise the car is quite aggressive. There are more angles to the front, and they have nicely incorported air intakes on the hood next to the A-Piller. The wheels are a new design and will be a shiny black - The design is nice; I don't care much about the shiny black part. The side mirrors are also nicely redesigned. The back in incredibly aggressive. Although the tail housing remains the same, the bumper protrusions are significant - think Gallardo SL. There is a choice of a standard wing or a more aggressive wing. Standard wing takes top speed up to 342 km/h (2 more than the LP640). The larger wing limits top speed to 337 km/h. Extensive use of carbon fibre all around. The lower edges of the car will be a matte-black carbon fiber while the upper portions will be a gloss black. You can get a big "SV" on the side as an option. Carbon ceramic brakes are standard. Proportions relative to the LP640 remain the same.

Interior of the car looks very nice. Extensive use of alcantara. Passenger side has choice of leather as well.

Offline dkabab

Right well the official specs are out, there have been some showing of scale models to a few different markets. The official release is still Geneva by the looks of it.

> Named: Murcielago LP670-4 SV.
> Shaved off 100 kg of weight.
> Added 30 hp of power.
> Net result: 0-60 mph in 3.2 seconds.
> Limited edition of 350 units, made over the next year

Looks-wise the car is quite aggressive. There are more angles to the front, and they have nicely incorported air intakes on the hood next to the A-Piller. The wheels are a new design and will be a shiny black - The design is nice; I don't care much about the shiny black part. The side mirrors are also nicely redesigned. The back in incredibly aggressive. Although the tail housing remains the same, the bumper protrusions are significant - think Gallardo SL. There is a choice of a standard wing or a more aggressive wing. Standard wing takes top speed up to 342 km/h (2 more than the LP640). The larger wing limits top speed to 337 km/h. Extensive use of carbon fibre all around. The lower edges of the car will be a matte-black carbon fiber while the upper portions will be a gloss black. You can get a big "SV" on the side as an option. Carbon ceramic brakes are standard. Proportions relative to the LP640 remain the same.

Interior of the car looks very nice. Extensive use of alcantara. Passenger side has choice of leather as well.

so a cheaper reventon?

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Went to Lamborghini Las Vegas as they had a Reventon in stock. I asked if they still had it but last month they sold it to someone in San Diego. Pity I was looking forward to seeing it.