Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Bingo! Smart fortwo that is!

That was easy, wasn't it? :)

PICS and driving impressions!   :)

I still want one!
C'mon, do it!

Offline cel

Is it a 458 Not really into Ferrari but this a great car :) driven it and I hate to say it, but it is a better car than my 08 Gallardo.

Going by the username, is it the IXEL Gallardo SE?

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
PICS and driving impressions!   :)

I still want one!

Allan, 
I have been driving the Smart car since I got it and I have to say.... I am quite impressed with this little car. Of course we cannot compare its power to those higher speced cars we own, but for the price and ts size, I love how it handles and the 0-60 km/hr acceleration is quite good, which is really what we all need day to day! Mine doesn't have the power steering assist option and that suits the car quite well, but the Missus feels its too heavy or her and she would rather stick to the SUVs we have.

Btw, I got the 1.0L turbo version as I hate the idea of the non turbo MHD which shuts down the engine and the air cond when you stop at the traffics. Was getting the midnight orange, bu it s only available win the non turbo vehicle... Went for a 2009/10 model with 6000 km on the clock, great bargain with factory warranty!

PM me if you need more info!

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Allan, 
I have been driving the Smart car since I got it and I have to say.... I am quite impressed with this little car. Of course we cannot compare its power to those higher speced cars we own, but for the price and ts size, I love how it handles and the 0-60 km/hr acceleration is quite good, which is really what we all need day to day! Mine doesn't have the power steering assist option and that suits the car quite well, but the Missus feels its too heavy or her and she would rather stick to the SUVs we have.

Btw, I got the 1.0L turbo version as I hate the idea of the non turbo MHD which shuts down the engine and the air cond when you stop at the traffics. Was getting the midnight orange, bu it s only available win the non turbo vehicle... Went for a 2009/10 model with 6000 km on the clock, great bargain with factory warranty!

PM me if you need more info!

Thanks mate, you're my hero today for getting a car you can blame on the missus, then speccing the steering so she doesn't want to drive it   :)

Gotta get one then i'll get our designers here to knock up some stickers for 'my other car is a lambo / ferrari / porsche'   :)
C'mon, do it!

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Off Topic ] and today you bought... NBTBRV8 Today at 17:04
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast Fortis Today at 16:57
[ Lamborghini For Sale ] Lamborghini Aventadors for sale shack Today at 14:52
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider E7ITE Today at 12:51
[ Porsche For Sale ] Porsche 996 GT3s for sale scud Today at 11:44
[ Cars ] Spotted thread andecorp Today at 11:11
[ British Cars ] No reserve Aston Marton TomE Today at 10:22