Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I've got the High Tech Kevlar clutch in my Roadster and I am fitting it in my SV too. I can't speak highly enough of it. Works perfect - bites better, no slippage, easier pedal, etc. Standard clutch is supposed to last 40,000km. These Kevlar clutches have a 2.5 time life - that's approx. 100,000km. That's the life of the car!
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I've got the High Tech Kevlar clutch in my Roadster and I am fitting it in my SV too. I can't speak highly enough of it. Works perfect - bites better, no slippage, easier pedal, etc. Standard clutch is supposed to last 40,000km. These Kevlar clutches have a 2.5 time life - that's approx. 100,000km. That's the life of the car!

Speak to pp before you do, the one round the corner.

Maybe some issues...

Offline Hi Tech Exotic

• Name: Sean
Hi
I had a high-tech exotic kevlar clutch installed in my 2006 Gallardo. Lamborghini were reluctant to install and provided some stern advice but I insisted and the clutch runs perfectly. Reverse is even better then OEM.
Word of caution there are a few Australian sellers trying to sell reconditioned clutches with Kevlar coating that I think Lamborghini had some trouble installing. Donít waste your money and go for a new High Tech clutch.
Customer services from HighTech Exotics is awesome and Iím one not a person that is easily impressed.
PM me for any questions.

Thank you for your great comment on our Gallardo Kevlar clutch. I'm glad that you like our Gallardo Kevlar clutch and it's working great for you. I also like to thank Lamborghini Melbourne for installing our Gallardo Kevlar clutch. They have installed many of our Gallardo Kevlar clutches. Lamborghini Melbourne will only use and install our Kevlar clutch since they had issues with other Kevlar companies. We use a very high quality Kevlar material which is also used in the aerospace industry and that's why our Gallardo Kevlar clutch works the best without any issues. We do not use cheap chinese made Kevlar in our clutches.

I also like to point out that the only advantage of our Gallardo Kevlar clutch is not that it can handle 1000 hp but it will also last up to 300% longer than an oem/stock clutch. We have sold over 1000 Kevlar clutches and we have never had any issues. Some of our customers have been able to get 400-500% longer than a stock clutch.

Majority of our customers are from Australia even though we are in the US... They have all got a lot more usage than a stock clutch. Here are some of them with their positive feedbacks. The person who started this thread is from Australia.

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f141/hi-tech-exotic-kevlar-gallardo-clutch-outstanding-17194/

Thanks,
Sean
Sean@HiTechExotic.com
1-888-456-0437

Sean
Sean@HiTechExotic.com
1-888-456-0437

Offline Hi Tech Exotic

• Name: Sean

Hi Andrei,

Thank you for your great words on our Diablo Kevlar clutch. I'm glad that you like our Diablo Kevlar clutch engagement. As you know by now, the pedal pressure is about 30% lighter.

You've had our Diablo Kevlar clutch for almost 2 years and I'm glad that it is still going strong. How did it hold up in the Lamborghini 50th anniversary trip?

Thanks,
Sean
Sean@HiTechExotic.com
1-888-456-0437

Sean
Sean@HiTechExotic.com
1-888-456-0437

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
Another vote for Sean and Hi Tech, I had one fitted to my Gallardo and it was great.
Had almost 20000ks on it when I sold the car and they checked it as part of the PPI. No noticeable wear.......

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
Another vote for Sean and Hi Tech, I had one fitted to my Gallardo and it was great.
Had almost 20000ks on it when I sold the car and they checked it as part of the PPI. No noticeable wear.......

Not even with all the circle work and burn outs I did in the middle of tassie :-)

I still remember every sense in my body being taken to the extreme while driving that car,  just epic
Even
Bigger Signature
to
annoy
Dkabab
since
the
last
one
didn't

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

I still remember every sense in my body being taken to the extreme while driving that car,  just epic
Gone, but not forgotten ;)

Offline theintelligent1

• Vodka is Just Unfinished Gin

• Drives: Miss Daisy

glad its a good product.........could do with a few more mentions with the words 'Gallardo kevlar clutch' in sentences though  ;)

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

glad its a good product.........could do with a few more mentions with the words 'Gallardo kevlar clutch' in sentences though  ;)
well i guess you achieved that :D