Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

Hi People , Just joined this forum and making my first post.

Got a few questions regarding Lamborghini iam looking at buying my first Lamborghini Murcielago regarding a few things, i have been looking at
carsales.com.au,carpoint.com.au,drive.com.au . i seem to only find 2-3 of that model and nothing else? i mean when iam searching ferraris i get much for
to range to choose from? which is the best place to look for one that i can choose from?

anybody own one of these on the forums? what do you think about them good or?

Heya Gevo,

Congrats on taking the plunge! God knows I am looking forward to the day that I have the opportunity to buy a Lambo, let alone a Murcielago.

what i am about to say is my own personal view, and is jnot meant to offend or to be taken literally (...most)....just trying to bring some humor to the subject.

When it comes to Ferrari/Lambo ratio, Ferraris do outnumber Lambos, not only due to the prancing horses reputation, but due to the exclusivity that the Lambo has. But everyone has their own tastes, and in my own opinion, its best not to have as much Lambos out there.

seeing a lambo is kinda like seeing your girlfriend  once every 2 weeks, when you see eachother, you want more and more and the "special" moments are there for the taking. you just can't keep your hands off eachother!

ferrari, similar feeling, except once a week.

whereas, lets say Porsches (not knocking them or anything...) is like seeing your girlfriend once every 2-3 days. wearing in the relationship a bit more, but to a point where it will start to show some hairline cracks or slight loose ends. nonetheless, its still nice and doesnt leave a sour aftertaste (although other people in this forum might disagree  :darkside: )

then you have your everyday cars (fords and holdens) where at times you just want to stab her in the neck with a pencil, or bang your head against the wall over and over.

=================================

anyway, when you do your searches on the net, did you make sure to perform a NATIONWIDE search?

also goto http://www.shannons.com.au/ as sometimes they have links to auctions or classifieds.

www.duttondirect.com also has some cars for sale here in OZ

good luck with it all and keep us posted!

V-12 60 degree, light-alloy block, mid mounted, rear wheel drive, Dual overhead camshafts, four valves/cylinder, 5167 cc, 455 bhp at 7000 rpm, 501 Nm (369 lbs.ft.) at 5200 rpm, 293 Km/h, ON A SESAME SEED BUN!

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Mmm - So what your saying is that when you're married it's like driving a Hyundai or Lada every day.
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

Mmm - So what your saying is that when you're married it's like driving a Hyundai or Lada every day.

not necessarily. it was supposed to be light humor. although your analogy does apply to some people. just depends how you twist it.

can be dependable, economic and efficient...or troublesome and a drain on life and money!

each person sees it in their own way.
V-12 60 degree, light-alloy block, mid mounted, rear wheel drive, Dual overhead camshafts, four valves/cylinder, 5167 cc, 455 bhp at 7000 rpm, 501 Nm (369 lbs.ft.) at 5200 rpm, 293 Km/h, ON A SESAME SEED BUN!

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

in general there are less Lambos than Ferraris, hence the avalibility.

a better car? i think F430, i never liked the F430 until 1Neon gave me a ride, the F1 box was super smooth in shifting gears (i hate to say this, but it actually shifted quicker/smoother than my Honda Accord). The Murcie has presence, when Mhh came down to Melbourne, that car stole the show!!

My gut feeling will be, Murcie's new model will come out in a few years, there are more Lp640s around than 02-05 murcies, and i think you'll be better off buying a used Lp640 later on. Scud said they are two different animals, i guess it'd be the difference between a pre-01 Diablo and a Diablo 6.0.

Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

[in a Ferrari dealership]
Roger the Car Salesman: My name's Roger, Sir. May I be of some help?
Memphis: That's funny, my name's Roger... Two Rogers don't make a right.
[laughs]
Memphis: Roger, I have a problem...
Roger the Car Salesman: Yes?
Memphis: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
Roger the Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
Memphis: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam...
Roger the Car Salesman: You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur.
Memphis: Precisely. Champagne would fall from the heavens. Doors would open. Velvet ropes would part

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

[in a Ferrari dealership]
Roger the Car Salesman: My name's Roger, Sir. May I be of some help?
Memphis: That's funny, my name's Roger... Two Rogers don't make a right.
[laughs]
Memphis: Roger, I have a problem...
Roger the Car Salesman: Yes?
Memphis: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
Roger the Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
Memphis: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam...
Roger the Car Salesman: You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur.
Memphis: Precisely. Champagne would fall from the heavens. Doors would open. Velvet ropes would part

You for got the BEST BIT!!!

Roger the Car Salesman : I don't have one here..... however... I do have one in the warehouse.
Memphis: Superb!! (pause, pause, pause)  What else you got in the warehouse?!

Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

You for got the BEST BIT!!!

Roger the Car Salesman : I don't have one here..... however... I do have one in the warehouse.
Memphis: Superb!! (pause, pause, pause)  What else you got in the warehouse?!

just waiting for someone to fill it in!

congratulations, you've earnt yourself a lollipop! take your pick!

....only one though, the otherone is for me :P

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

one of my all time fav movie

Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

one of my all time fav movie

im not too sure if you can actually see the pics...but if you do, then ill take em both!

Offline gevo

So say in two or three years how much can a used lp640 be picked up ?