Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

• Drives: Bugatti Veyron (model scaled 1:100)
Can't find the thread for this...but here is a proper video of that imported yellow Lamborghini Murcielago crash that took place a week ago... there was a red p plate magnet on the bonnet (as you can see in the video) emphasising the driver is on his red Provisional License, which makes it illegal to drive that car.
And finally we find out the plates, which are [LAMBOO]...been so curious lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfx0WK3pZkg

430guy

Magnetic P plate on a Lamboghini.   I thought they were aluminium pannels?

Offline safcths mito

• Drives: alot
  • Name: Wierdo
Yeah, probably just quickly thrown on as a joke  :rolleyes:
Power!!!

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

Lol they wouldn't put P plates on the car as a joke especially when Channel 9 confirms he was a P plater.. :D
I think the bonnet is only aluminium not the panels...

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/top-news-headlines/x8f0hyn?cpkey=397af2f5-9ef0-416a-93f8-586a8525d94d%7C%7C%7C%7C

Offline mdogger7

• no homl

• Drives: 599 GTO (in my dreams)
  • Name: Mitch
Lol they wouldn't put P plates on the car as a joke especially when Channel 9 confirms he was a P plater.. :D
I think the bonnet is only aluminium not the panels...

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/top-news-headlines/x8f0hyn?cpkey=397af2f5-9ef0-416a-93f8-586a8525d94d%7C%7C%7C%7C
what kind of P plater earns enough money to buy any type of Lamborghini... Oh no wait, must be a drug dealer ;)

Offline carmooch

• Name: George
The P plate looked to be in horrid condition and there isn't one on the back. I'd say they found it on the side of the road and chucked it on for a laugh. Channel 9 probably just saw the plate and ran with it.

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

The P plate looked to be in horrid condition and there isn't one on the back. I'd say they found it on the side of the road and chucked it on for a laugh. Channel 9 probably just saw the plate and ran with it.
Why would the police or whoever put P plates on it? This was a serious accident, it shouldn't be for a laugh or joke and i don't think it was.
I genuinely think that the owner is a P plater as the car was a recent import and simultaneously the owner most likely moved to Australia and got his NSW license which thus means he must start on his Provisional License...lets not forget the driver was 30 years old and anyone who is on their Provisional license above the age of 25 in NSW is permitted to drive any car in other words they have no restrictions on what car they choose to drive unlike people below the age of 25. So this would be legal.

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

what kind of P plater earns enough money to buy any type of Lamborghini... Oh no wait, must be a drug dealer ;)
Haha lets not jump to conclusion's ;)

Offline MrMerc

Why would the police or whoever put P plates on it? This was a serious accident, it shouldn't be for a laugh or joke and i don't it was.
I genuinely think that the owner is a P plater as the car was a recent import and simultaneously the owner most likely moved to Australia and got his NSW license which thus means he must start on his Provisional License...lets not forget the driver was 30 years old and anyone who is on their Provisional license above the age of 25 in NSW is permitted to drive any car in other words they have no restrictions on what car they choose to drive unlike people below the age of 25. So this would be legal.

are you sure above the age of 25 in nsw on p's you can drive any car? i always thought on red or green p it's restricted no matter what age?

430guy

i always thought on red or green p it's restricted no matter what age?

You always thought wrong then, judging by your recent posts this isn't the first time either.