Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Hi AE, Quite excited so wanted to share, put deposit down on a LP640 in Grigio Telesto. Interesting who the first Owner was, but he specked the car out well. Cant wait to get it, Will be end of jan as Im off to Surfers with the wife and kids. Still have my 05 360, looking at 95K for it, if anyone knows someone looking. PM for more details if needed.
Congrats. That's the best colour on a LP640. What made you chose it over the blue one in Sydney (ttz's car)?

Do you know that scud owned both yours and the orange SV? ;)

Richie, your SV looks stunning every I see it IRL. It just smacks you in the face with sexiness.  :thumbsup:
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Congrats. That's the best colour on a LP640. What made you chose it over the blue one in Sydney (ttz's car)?

Richie, your SV looks stunning every I see it IRL. It just smacks you in the face with sexiness.  :thumbsup:
ha! I wondered if that was my old car?

Wonder why roadster rims were put on? I prefer the originals.

Does the new owner know all the history?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Press car?

Online looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

I thought yours was a manual?

Offline BAFTOZ

• Drives: 2005 Ferrari 360 Spider
  • Name: Elvir

Thanks Guys, I feel i got it for a good price, Not really a fan of the Blue colour, particularly the blue and white interior. Not saying its a bad car, probably a better one, in terms of age and condition, but just not my thing.  Always like the grigio, was just something different.

I still haven't picked her up, Ill check in books, but I'm told a celebrity from here in melbourne was first owner. Dont want to mention names just in case they are here and under an alias. (May sound stupid just dont want to be the one to ruin it for them if thats what people do)

Its Aus Delivered MY07 E-Gear with Carbon Ceramic brakes and Q-Citura Stiching or something and Glass Engine cover. These are the options apparently at purchase. I am painting the brakes in Yellow and Wheels in Black. Just love that combo.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy

Thanks Andrei... Love the colour too, was kicking myself after I found out that scud was thinking about moving on after I got the white SV when searching for one for a mate... But at the end, it all worked out well.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Sam Newman's car. He sued Lambo Melbourne when they didn't tell him the LP640 was around the corner when they signed him for a Murci Roadster, but they settled with the LP as part of the deal.  A very nice pick up I'd say, OP. :thumbsup:

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
Sam Newman's car. He sued Lambo Melbourne when they didn't tell him the LP640 was around the corner when they signed him for a Murci Roadster, but they settled with the LP as part of the deal.  A very nice pick up I'd say, OP. :thumbs:

Mark is right! He still talks about it! It is a great looking car! Used to have a Grigio Superleggera, love the stealth look! Probably that's why Scud used F17 as his plates?!