Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Thanks for the pics, Waz and Simon (and TIA to Ash).  :thumbsup:

Good run to Murray Bridge and then back to Birdwood for coffee before heading to town for brunch.  The cars were quite a sight all formed up together at the tollgate lights.   :cool:

Bryan in the LP Roadster kindly took the front position in the fast stuff - not many volunteers for that role on a Lambo run.:o  I hope he wasn't put off by finding his passenger window smashed while we were in the restaurant.   The weird thing is no-one saw anyone near the car so we think it was a freak event.  Anyone heard of spontaneous window breakage before ?  :boggled:

It was more of a cruise than a fang - bringing wives along can cause this - but it was great fun all the same .   We had some nice cars for company - 2 Murcis, 2 Countachs, 2 Diablos, a Urraco and an Islero.  No Gallardos though - they must have gone on an Audi run instead. :p

Let's do it again soon.  :)

Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
someone smashed the passenger window of the roadster? sorry to hear about that........

Offline app

Thanks for the pics, Waz and Simon (and TIA to Ash).  :thumbsup:

Good run to Murray Bridge and then back to Birdwood for coffee before heading to town for brunch.  The cars were quite a sight all formed up together at the tollgate lights.   :cool:

Bryan in the LP Roadster kindly took the front position in the fast stuff - not many volunteers for that role on a Lambo run.:o  I hope he wasn't put off by finding his passenger window smashed while we were in the restaurant.   The weird thing is no-one saw anyone near the car so we think it was a freak event.  Anyone heard of spontaneous window breakage before ?  :boggled:

It was more of a cruise than a fang - bringing wives along can cause this - but it was great fun all the same .   We had some nice cars for company - 2 Murcis, 2 Countachs, 2 Diablos, a Urraco and an Islero.  No Gallardos though - they must have gone on an Audi run instead. :p

Let's do it again soon.  :)

Wow sounds like an awesome day! Great way to spend a Sunday! While you were out doing that, I was stuck at home studying :(. I suppose it's not all bad, if I want an exotic one day I gotta work hard!!

That doesn't sound too good about the window. Better the window than the car getting dented or scratched. So it wasn't obvious if someone came along and did it or not?

Offline 265T

great pics guys, i love the row of yellow doors Waz  :)

Offline SiFi

• Navigator/Serial Killer

Anyone heard of spontaneous window breakage before ?  :boggled:

Not wanting to drag a great thread too far OT, it isn't unknown. A mate had the rear window on his car replaced following a recall of a batch of dodgy glass that could spontaneously shatter.

Here's hoping it wasn't vandalism though, as otherwise it looks like it was a great day out!

Offline 265T

Not wanting to drag a great thread too far OT, it isn't unknown. A mate had the rear window on his car replaced following a recall of a batch of dodgy glass that could spontaneously shatter.

Here's hoping it wasn't vandalism though, as otherwise it looks like it was a great day out!

i have seen a rear windscreen on a hatch shatter when closed normally (not slammed), you could hear the glass crack slowly for about 15s, was only held together by the tint, never heard of it happen to a door glass tho

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Full set here: http://aussieexotics.com/drivers/thumbnails-347.html

Later on I'll check to see if any of the vid turned out alright.

Click any of the pics for hi-res.

Fuel up boys!

Wing attack!

One of these kids, ain't like the others... :p

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Hit the road...

I soooo wish I could have got a better shot of this line-up rather than this crappy blurry pic :( (I think I was video-ing at the time), there was almost nothing but Lamborghinis visible at one of Adelaide's biggest intersections - looked freakin awesome!

100 + 100 = :D

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Racing ] Australian GT series dkabab Today at 13:32
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! dkabab Today at 13:12
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast 360c Today at 11:51
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate 360c Today at 11:48
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider F1V10 Today at 10:28
[ British Cars ] JAGUAR XJ220 tdc911 Yesterday at 17:36
[ Air Crash Investigations ] For those thinking of a private jet dkabab Yesterday at 17:32
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 goober Yesterday at 17:17
[ German Cars ] VW JBO Yesterday at 17:08
[ Cars ] OFFICIAL - BUGATTI CHIRON dodger Yesterday at 16:53