Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com
Man I love that 6.0SE, what a car!

Good stuff guys, thanks for all the pics.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
that green car stands out a bit doesn't it.

almost all the photos of it are blurred. why?

I love my car.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Yeah pics didn't turn out as well as hoped but a majority of them were taken while on the move on bumpy roads with hard suspension so threw a lot more away than usual this time - I don't often take a heap of action shots.  Light wasn't great for it either - very flat and dull grey with no discernable light source makes things difficult to capture at the best of times. 

Mostly though I just don't spend enough time with a camera nowadays. :?  Before going out on events like this I should spend a couple hours the day before getting my sight in again and thinking about angles and framing - this time I didn't even check the camera still worked after a couple months of sitting around until I was walking out the door.

The Uracco just wasn't in my sights enough to get a load of shots of - as you can tell from the heap of rear-looking shots I was in the front couple cars most of the day - I probably took a total of 10-15 photos of it so just put up what I had.

We also didn't really do any photogenic stops - just at the start meet point BP, then once at the cafe in Birdwood and then we were all scattered for the final brekky joint - not really conducive to being excited about getting snaps when they're just parked on the side of the road.  Woulda been nice to have a place to get some epic photos but didn't happen so this lot will have to do until next year when they come out again! :D

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Yeah pics didn't turn out as well as hoped but a majority of them were taken while on the move on bumpy roads with hard suspension so threw a lot more away than usual this time - I don't often take a heap of action shots.  Light wasn't great for it either - very flat and dull grey with no discernable light source makes things difficult to capture at the best of times. 

Mostly though I just don't spend enough time with a camera nowadays. :?  Before going out on events like this I should spend a couple hours the day before getting my sight in again and thinking about angles and framing - this time I didn't even check the camera still worked after a couple months of sitting around until I was walking out the door.

The Uracco just wasn't in my sights enough to get a load of shots of - as you can tell from the heap of rear-looking shots I was in the front couple cars most of the day - I probably took a total of 10-15 photos of it so just put up what I had.

We also didn't really do any photogenic stops - just at the start meet point BP, then once at the cafe in Birdwood and then we were all scattered for the final brekky joint.  Woulda been nice to have a place to get some epic photos but didn't happen so this lot will have to do until next year when they come out again! :D

you mates with phil? that's a lot of excuses!

I love my car.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

LOL :D  - main excuses are I don't shoot enough so getting sloppy and there weren't any real fantastic kodak moments to really get any great pics.

Offline CortinaD

LOL :D  - main excuses are I don't shoot enough so getting sloppy and there weren't any real fantastic kodak moments to really get any great pics.

Blame your mac instead.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Blame your mac instead.

hehe - I don't use Mac for photos, it's rubbish. :p

...mine won't be up until middle of the night or tomorrow...the room where my PC is is in direct sunlight so I'm going out for beers. :)

Offline CortinaD

so how many of these lambos are in for their 150km interval scheduled service today?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

so how many of these lambos are in for their 150km interval scheduled service today?

:D - that VTR has an annual fluids change - once a year he uses a tank of fuel. :p

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Great pics guys  :thumbsup: hope the leather or paint wasn't damaged from the shattered glass  :eek:

I've had a driver side glass explode while I was driving. It was in a Saab 95 and I was driving casually when suddenly the door window just exploded...as if something was thrown at me but there was no one around. The guys at Saab told me they had instances of defective glass that were just tempered badly  :confused:

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Italian Cars ] Pagani Huayra F1V10 Today at 20:38
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate dodger Today at 17:15
[ Ferrari ] The cool Ferrari photo thread Laminator Today at 12:45
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast JBO Today at 11:29
[ Porsche ] Which car to buy and why? looney Today at 05:26