Offline Adam_NAclubman

What happened to the video?  I watched it the other week, they sounded awesome !!!!!!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Yeah sorry - we're gunna be a bit low-key on public videos for a while.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I had a call from the national prez of the Lambo club the other day to ask when we are going out again.  I reckon it's time for another one.  It would be a good warm up for the national meet in Melbourne in April for those going and a substitute for those that aren't.

Can we list all known Lambo owners here and then choose a date and see how we go rounding everyone up?

mhh
goober
Greg
Grant
Bryan
Tony
Gary
Curly
JB
Sam
Victor
Keir
?
?
etc

I reckon we choose the route carefully and ensure that the start point and meeting point (for brunch) has plenty of parking for all the cars together.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I reckon we choose the route carefully and ensure that the start point and meeting point (for brunch) has plenty of parking for all the cars together.

+1 on that - I'm stoked to be able to snap a Lambo *anytime* - but there was a gnawing inner frustration at the last event knowing the best photo op I was gunna get was parked randomly on the street in some hokey town.

What was that joint we mentioned last time - sounded good.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

What was that joint we mentioned last time - sounded good.

Umm, can't remember - any clues?

Edit: Osteria Sanso at Kanmantoo perhaps?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Offline CortinaD

What's the place with the dogs walking around & that antique car garage called? Its on the way to Goolwa.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Currency Creek.

That's the joint.  I haven't been there but it is perfect for our needs.

Now to the route - we probably need something not too long (for the sake of the garage queens people who can't commit to a longer trip).  Any suggestions?  I'd make it via Cape Jervis but most of the others will want something shorter.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Can we list all known Lambo owners here and then choose a date and see how we go rounding everyone up?

mhh
goober
Greg
Grant
Bryan
Tony
Gary
Curly
JB
Sam
Victor
Keir
?
?
etc

Greg's neighbour has one, the one-armed dude with the red Diablo who I think Waz knows, the guy with [ PRESHUS ] who's someone on another forum's dad's friend's sister's boyfriend or something...

Offline dkabab

That's the joint.  I haven't been there but it is perfect for our needs.

Now to the route - we probably need something not too long (for the sake of the garage queens people who can't commit to a longer trip).  Any suggestions?  I'd make it via Cape Jervis but most of the others will want something shorter.

looks like a fantastic spot for pictures!