Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
If you are promoting your services without paying advertising fees, you are spamming.

Yea but Ash has sold out now so  :rolleyes:

Offline Ferrariadvocates

:)

Re that murcielago hardtop, I've sold one before but I never offered to sell one (I helped out suggesting that they can buy one cheaper elsewhere)...

I have contacted ash over a month ago re becoming a sponsor, you could ask him. I liked his response though ;)

It's ok Phil I forgive you cause you said I'm nice.

So next story!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
:)

Re that murcielago hardtop, I've sold one before but I never offered to sell one (I helped out suggesting that they can buy one cheaper elsewhere)...

I have contacted ash over a month ago re becoming a sponsor, you could ask him. I liked his response though ;)

It's ok Phil I forgive you cause you said I'm nice.

So next story!

Not sure I need forgiving for anything  :scratchchin:

My point of view is... if like me, you happen to be in the trade, either have a user name that is your business and become a sponsor if you're here to pick up some trade OR, have a name that is merely suggestive, and contribute content, tips, free advice and contacts, pictures, stories etc etc if you're here to hang out with enthusiasts.

I'll not deny a little work has come about from hanging around here, but it would be VERY easy to build argument that hanging around here has been at least a little negative at times, and detrimental too....

I'm here, 'cos I enjoy the cars and I can learn from and educate others. I ride the occasional wanker attack, and get a good laugh along the way.

Offline Ferrariadvocates

Those are my sentiments exactly...

Not sure I need forgiving for anything  :scratchchin:

My point of view is... if like me, you happen to be in the trade, either have a user name that is your business and become a sponsor if you're here to pick up some trade OR, have a name that is merely suggestive, and contribute content, tips, free advice and contacts, pictures, stories etc etc if you're here to hang out with enthusiasts.

I'll not deny a little work has come about from hanging around here, but it would be VERY easy to build argument that hanging around here has been at least a little negative at times, and detrimental too....

I'm here, 'cos I enjoy the cars and I can learn from and educate others. I ride the occasional wanker attack, and get a good laugh along the way.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Those are my sentiments exactly...

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............................ so,..........................................

Offline Ferrariadvocates

LOL @ scrooge, aren't we all at times...

lol I knew you had a business but never actually realised that was your business name. Sounds more like a legal firm or some Ferrari fans. I guess thats probably why you dont get much abuse about spamming.

Then again I'll probably check out your prices at some stage, Im still a scrooge. :)

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

:D

Quote from: FerrariAdvocates
Hi Ash, What are the procedures and costs of becoming a site sponsor?

Quote from: AshSimmonds
How many hot daughters you got?

FWIW, there's probably 20-50 folk like FerrariAdvocates who have approached me for sponsorship in the last couple years or so - I was just too lazy/stupid to pursue them.

My stance has always been that if you otherwise usually contribute positively and can LEGITIMATELY help someone out and happen to make a profit doing so, then great - capitalism rules - we ALL want to see each other do well in life.

If you're ONLY here to capitalise - pay up, bitch.

Offline Ferrariadvocates

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Thanks Ash :D

Respect!

Nar, he won't respect you in the morning!!!!

Unless you cook him a big steak for breakfast!!!    :D

Offline Ferrariadvocates

Lol I'm saying a mutual type of respect...

Talking about steak, I wouldn't mind one right now.