Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Thanks Ash :D

FWIW that wasn't an endorsement - not being an asshole, just letting people know you've definitely asked to sponsor - just that I a) never took a payment to approve community solicitation and b) never assessed contribution vs solicitation factor. Not that I'm not saying you couldn't help members out before being an official sponsor either... hope everyone's confused by now. :D

Nar, he won't respect you in the morning!!!!

Unless you cook him a big steak for breakfast!!!    :D

<Peter Frampton>♫ Oooh baby you know my way ♫</Peter Frampton>

Online allanuber

• Name: Al

I'm all for giving FerrariAdvocates a fair go. He/she/it seems to post useful tidbits, and with the addition of some car/project posts there'd be plenty for us to ponder.

Not about to send the Uber fleet over there for the next service, but given the track record of disappointments with other people fettling the cars (FF excluded  :)   )  it's at least good to see a local spannerswinger online and contributing.
C'mon, do it!

Offline FLYT34

Thanks for the replies

but mabye we can get on topic , who else does everyone use in sydney  to do your servicing , just getting opinions

thank you

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I'm all for giving FerrariAdvocates a fair go. He/she/it seems to post useful tidbits, and with the addition of some car/project posts there'd be plenty for us to ponder.

Not about to send the Uber fleet over there for the next service, but given the track record of disappointments with other people fettling the cars (FF excluded  :)   )  it's at least good to see a local spannerswinger online and contributing.
Ha!  That evil mangina of a car hurt me bad!

The prick you bought it off never paid me for his requested work ($1800) and the subbie I used to tune it...... Welll, you know how well that went!

A perfecr case for NOT wanting work from forums!

Online allanuber

• Name: Al
Ha!  That evil mangina of a car hurt me bad!

The prick you bought it off never paid me for his requested work ($1800) and the subbie I used to tune it...... Welll, you know how well that went!

A perfecr case for NOT wanting work from forums!

Oh look, there's no testicles in your ladypanties.

Admit you love a challenge you big nancy.
C'mon, do it!

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Unless I'm missing something, that reads like he asked you for a service , you subbed it out, work wasn't done right so owner
didn't pay ?  :scratchchin:

I bet subbie who stuffed it up wasn't paid either. Got to love the car trade...........

• Soap Dodger

Unless I'm missing something, that reads like he asked you for a service , you subbed it out, work wasn't done right so owner
didn't pay ?  :scratchchin:

I bet subbie who stuffed it up wasn't paid either. Got to love the car trade...........

Nope. I did work for the previous owner, with his request and approval of estimate. It was regardless of whether the car sold to Al or not.

He simply stopped responding and never paid. Promised twice when tricked into answering phone calls... But never did. So he now has a ticket on the karma train.

For Al, I subbed out a different job. The job itself was fine, good even. But the guy damaged the car by negligence and also wuthout permission to even drive it. He made good, but the time lost was a problem for all.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

OK fairynuff.
Take the guy to small claims, if only for the satisfaction of it.

• Soap Dodger

OK fairynuff.
Take the guy to small claims, if only for the satisfaction of it.

There's no gain from it.

I'm a firm believer in the karma train. It served me well many many times so far.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

There's no gain from it.

I'm a firm believer in the karma train. It served me well many many times so far.

I dunno, sending the sheriff around to seize his car might provide some amusement  :mischief: