Offline iwantaredferrari

• iwant-another-redferrari

• Drives: Ferrari 360 Modena
Seems its been happening pretty quickly on the F430s.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

You'd think Ferrari would eventually get it right. 355's had header problems, 360's reporting it already and now the 430's...
allan, don't judge all cars like that. most haven't been driven like the ones at P1, they aren't the best examples floating around.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
allan, don't judge all cars like that. most haven't been driven like the ones at P1, they aren't the best examples floating around.

hi mate. Just personal experience on this one, we drive the wheels off all our cars. The 355 headers (LHS) were getting swiss cheezy at 40K k's, replaced with Fabspeed. Our 360 developed cracks near the mounting points at 55K k's, replaced with custom job from our new mechanics. Have put hyperflows on both. OEM replacements are 8K+, aftermarket is still a 5K+ job. Not big money compared to the overall value of the car, but certainly enough to be annoying. I've been looking at adding a 430 to the garage, but then that 911TT drive really impressed me ... and there's some other amazing metal around at the moment at the right price.
C'mon, do it!

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
A couple of cents worth from she who is occasionally obeyed...  (geesh I hope she doesn't read that)

Interestingly - and not sure at what level this decision is made - my wife would get back in a 355 or 360 with me anytime (haven't driven a 430), but she really didn't like the Gallardo and would not get back in one.

Offline super squalo

• Drives: anything you put petrol in
HHHmmmm not easy then heart has always said Ferrari. The 458 looks like it maybe in a different league but cant see me ever having one of them.
I've done 911's, Ferrari, think I might go Lambo for a while to get the full house.   :scratchchin:

firstly dont do a comparison the Gallardo IS NOT a Ferrari and is never trying to be one :D

the Gallardo is a bit nose heavy by comparision to the 360 and the 430

I had the E gear so cant comment on the manual, on the track awesome on the road a bit abrupt at times

The Early Gallardo Roofs where problematic but if dealer serviced should have got the upgrades

Also location of the front power steering hoses need to be checked as they rub on the rack and leaked again factory retro fix

what I can say is you cant beat the sound of the V10 put either a Tubi or Larini system

it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

try it you may like !!!

Back from the Dead

Offline UKKAUS

Depends on what you want to do with the car, the Gallardo is a stunning looking car but i would say the F430 is a technically superior car, its so well balanced but park that and a Lambo together, i would go for the Lambo everytime for looks. F430 for the track though. Nice problem to have.