Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Well the Arabs are the ones with big money. There are a hundred times as many who make their money legitimately than the wannabe show-off crap that make it here to Australian shores.

Plus they put the best ever drift videos on youtube... I am 99% not into drifting, that 1% is all for Arab street drifting with some great triple rolls with a tuck and quad spins with a pirouette.

Can imagine the way this all unfolded... Off duty cop sitting on The Parade yuppying his day away... Black Gallardo pulls up and some kid yells out, "nice car mate, what do you do for a living, I'd love to be able to afford one of those?".... lol, "I sell drugs mate, I sell drugs."  :scratchchin: :doh:

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
Gallardo pulls up and some kid yells out, "nice car mate, what do you do for a living, I'd love to be able to afford one of those?".... lol, "I sell drugs mate, I sell drugs."  :scratchchin: :doh:
i did that just once, but it was worth it.
Keep in the back of your mind i'm 50, with greying hair.
Was stopped at lights and 3 kids pulled up in a beaten up old XR6, you know the type, caps on backwards yada yada. The windows were down and it started with, nice car mate......thanks,.....what's it worth....... a small house....what da ya do for a crust........sell drugs. You've never seen 3 jaws drop so quickly and simultaneously in your life. Lights changed and I was off. But I did think later, you never know who you've spoken to, so although fun, it probably wasn't smart.

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
Plus they put the best ever drift videos on youtube... I am 99% not into drifting, that 1% is all for Arab street drifting with some great triple rolls with a tuck and quad spins with a pirouette.

Can imagine the way this all unfolded... Off duty cop sitting on The Parade yuppying his day away... Black Gallardo pulls up and some kid yells out, "nice car mate, what do you do for a living, I'd love to be able to afford one of those?".... lol, "I sell drugs mate, I sell drugs."  :scratchchin: :doh:
Hmmm, I have done that.... it was the fifth time I had been stopped in 2 weeks by the police, for no reason. Looking back, it probably was not a good idea...

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Keep in the back of your mind i'm 50, with greying hair.

At least you've still got some.  :thumbsup:

And "monkey" comes to mind.  ;)

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
And "monkey" comes to mind.  ;)
LOL your memories going pretty well, even if the hairs jumped ship.

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
what's wrong with selling drugs nowadays, that is if you have a store front and registered :)

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
I think this guy’s got more to worry about than the loss of the Gallardo