• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
LM002 Lamborghini Built for Sultan of Brunei for Sale

* The car was originally built for the Sultan of Brunei
* Its second owner was former BMW and VW CEO
* It is on sale at an undisclosed price

If you want to feel like a sultan, why not get a car made especially for one? Though it may sound hard to believe, a Lamborghini SUV has been put up for grabs. As its seller claims, it has been custom built and first owned by the Sultan of Brunei. Moreover, the second owner reportedly was the former BMW and Volkswagen CEO, Bernd Pischetsrieder.

The seven-seater is probably the most exclusive Lamborghini LM 002 ever built, having covered only 6300 km or about 3915 miles since it left the factory in 1986, carscoop.blogspot.com reported. Taking a glimpse at the 1986 LM002 Estate we think that both the inside and the outside have been maintained in quite a good shape.

Well, since this one-of-a-kind LM was built for the Sultan of Brunei, it was most likely custom made according to his specifications. So, let’s see what the wishes of a Sultan are. First of all, what really impressed us is that it doesn’t have the slightest trail of golden parts. Having that cleared, the extended rear end immediately stands out.

As we said, the estate can accommodate seven passengers, two in the front plus five in the back, so there’s plenty of space for a small party with the girls, or for all your child’s friends, if you’re a family man.

Aside from the rear-end modifications, the SUV features an upgraded interior with electric front seats, roof-mounted CD and DVD players, LCD monitors, electric sunroof, unique wood trims. Oh, and let us not forget the 450 horsepower V12 engine.

The Lamborghini LM 002 is now available for purchase in Germany at an undisclosed price, so we’ll just let you estimate its value...

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/lm002-lamborghini-built-for-sultan-of-brunei-for-sale-10322.html

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

aaaahhh... perfection!

want it want it want it......

Offline dutchie34

I've read it twice and I still can't see where it says 2 bags of large notes unmarked from Bernd P deposit box included'   :boggled:

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I'm surprised its not RHD like most of his other cars.  Aren't all his Ferraris RHD?

Offline dkabab

awesome car... would rather the sportier version....

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

God I suddenly feel old

It's been ~20 years since I drove one.....

and it still sticks in my mind as one of the most amazing cars I've ever experienced...

Like driving a truck.... high off the road, busy on the steering wheel...can't feel the road surface.... but such an amazing noise and that unstoppable feeling!