Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Wow.....these guys really are shit....
good luck getting customers in the door after this thread....
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline BenC

• Bus Driver

• Drives: cars
  • Name: Ben
You really do wonder if they just grabbed some VW Golf technician, bought him a pair of Lamborghini overalls and let him loose.  I'm quite keen to hear back from your mechanics what the source of the issue was.  My failure on its own was simply too much of a coincidence to be credible, and this unfortunately for you serves only to confirm it. 

2 separate cars, both with the same work done, in the same workshop, suffering identical fuel pump failures (itself an extremely rare occurrence).  No.

God knows my car will never see the inside of their workshop again.

Offline Super 150

Sydney Lambo is owned by Five Dock Audi - and yes they did grab a few Audi technicians dressed them in Lambo overalls and let them loose on your cars. Why anyone would take their car there and not send it to Melbourne to have Mussimo work on it from now on would have to be mad!
I have also heard of poor workmanship on many other cars.
Lamborghini Italy should just revoke their import licence as the previous owners were just as poor. Andrew Smith should never have sold the Sydney business separately. Should have packaged it all together with Melbourne and sold it to Bobby in one unit.

Offline LamboLover

I recently had my Lamborghini in a workshop at North Sydney, many $000's later my vehicle left running worse than what it went in. Very disappointed with there work I went to Lamborghini Sydney. They were up front and said it was a simple programme issue, no charge, and my car is running better than ever. Recommend all Lambo's to go to Sydney.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
I recently had my Lamborghini in a workshop at North Sydney, many $000's later my vehicle left running worse than what it went in. Very disappointed with there work I went to Lamborghini Sydney. They were up front and said it was a simple programme issue, no charge, and my car is running better than ever. Recommend all Lambo's to go to Sydney.

^^^nothing suspicious about that post at all!

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
Yep. Great first post.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
LOL Could you ever imagine a Lamborghini Dealership anywhere in the world posting a total load of BS like that other than Australia?  :doh:

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
They are trying to bullshit a bullshit artist lol

Offline IExperiment

Offline Tiger

Any Pics of your car?
Roll on summer