Offline MC

• nee SydneySpotter

• Name: Marcus
I went to buy it from Graziani only 2 or 3 months ago, It was $50k cheaper than it should have been at the time, it had a different number plate (still had numbers but different numbers) awesome looking car in the flesh, when he told me who's car it was I had to leave it, i'm not superstitious but it didn't feel right.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
off memory it was 7000km, 2008 E-gear advertised at $299 999, at the time there was another 2008 E-gear converible with 8000km in surfers paradice for $370 000, that is why it caught my attention in the first place, even though I didn't want another convertible.

And yes sydneyspotter it had the number plate starting with a 5 in it.

The car sold only a week after I looked at it, don't know what the final price was, but it would have been somewhere under $300k
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
i'm not superstitious but it didn't feel right.

youd want to live in another state to be buying that car... I doubt the kind of people looking for it would read the news and know it was sold. And if you had the right colour skin and hair to match the previous owner ......... that could make life even more entertaining. 

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
youd want to live in another state to be buying that car... I doubt the kind of people looking for it would read the news and know it was sold. And if you had the right colour skin and hair to match the previous owner ......... that could make life even more entertaining.

He has a Mediteranean look, well i'm Greek heritage, can't get any more Mediteranean than that  :doh:

You bring up a valid point that I never thought of.... that with sunnies on or a cap on (as I like driving convertibles with a base ball cap and/or sunnies because of the glare and sunlight) then I could be mistaken for Fadi, dark hair, dark skin especially in summer.

That would have been a big fail  :doh:
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

• Drives: Bugatti Veyron (model scaled 1:100)
Fadi lives next suburb from me. I've talked to him before when he was selling the lambo on carsales. I asked him if he was selling the lambo he said he wasn't.

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

• Drives: Bugatti Veyron (model scaled 1:100)
And his other plates [034] were put on shayda's car, white Maserati GrandTurismo. Fadi's other car is his day to day car which is a Bentley Continental GT.

Offline MC

• nee SydneySpotter

• Name: Marcus
And his other plates [034] were put on shayda's car, white Maserati GrandTurismo. Fadi's other car is his day to day car which is a Bentley Continental GT.
They look good on the GT.