Offline hydie

The problem is the plates say nothing, WARHEAD - it says nothing except the owner of that car is delusional and thinks he's driving some sort of military assault vehicle and before you say he is , let's face it he's just not.

Why doesn't he just wear military greens to complete the picture ?, that would leave people in no doubt :D

Anyway just my opinion :?
So you feel the same way about Scuds 'MISSILE'?

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

So you feel the same way about Scuds 'MISSILE'?

Haven't seen that, but it's more descriptive than WARHEAD, though you'd have to be sure you didn't meet something faster at the lights otherwise your MISSILE would look pretty stupid.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

WARHEAD would be ok if it was for show purposes but not for street wear if you get my drift ;)

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Do you seriously think it's cool to drive round in a car like that with those plates on ?
I'm with Andecorp on this one. Hell yead, it brings a smile to the knowing people's faces.

But don't you see to an adult that just spells juvenile, the sort of thing a wanna be puts on his pimped up Nissan.
I think that buying and driving a car like this you have to be slighty juvenile. If you a grown up and serious adult there would be no way you could justify the money and the compromises this cars makes.

Offline hydie

Haven't seen that, but it's more descriptive than WARHEAD, though you'd have to be sure you didn't meet something faster at the lights otherwise your MISSILE would look pretty stupid.

FYI.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I'm with Andecorp on this one. Hell yead, it brings a smile to the knowing people's faces.
I think that buying and driving a car like this you have to be slighty juvenile. If you a grown up and serious adult there would be no way you could justify the money and the compromises this cars makes.

I get your point but I just wouldn't invite ridlcule with that plate.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

FYI.

I think that works better than the war thing ;) because it is (a missile) whereas the other isn't a WARHEAD even if we could work out what that was :rolleyes:

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

A warhead is generally something strapped to a missile to create the explosion isnt it?

So that would make the superlegover engine the missile and the car itself the warhead....
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

The term warhead refers to the explosive material and detonator that is delivered by a missile,

Ok so it makes some sense, but missile is better IMHO

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
I think that works better than the war thing ;) because it is (a missile) whereas the other isn't a WARHEAD even if we could work out what that was :rolleyes:

Dodge. You're going to have to pull out the false teeth, have a soothing horlicks and a bit of a lie down. I think what pretty much everyone else is saying is that if you're peddling a superleggy, then you probably don't give a toss what the 'adults' in their Camry's think, and anyone who does get it is likely to be a car nut regardless ... so they're going to get it right away.
C'mon, do it!