Offline DeanW

Hi guys,

First time post.  Great site, wish one day to have the money that i may be able to afford a car worthy of being on here.

My girlfriend is absolutely obsessed with Lamborghini's, in particular Murcielago's and Galardo's.  I am going to propose to my girlfriend shortly and had the idea of trying to get a Murcielago or Galardo involved.  It seems next to impossible to hire one in Victoria (i'm in the south east of Melbourne) and was wondering whether anyone would be interested in helping me out?  My plan is to tell Freya (my girlfriend) that i have organised a ride in a Murcielago or Galardo for her.  When Freya arrives back at my point of desintation after being driven round in the Murcielago or Galardo, i will be waiting ring in hand and ask her to marry me.  Is there anyone on here with a Murcielago or Galardo that would be interested in helping me out?  I know it is a very strange request and i'm not really to hopeful but i know that Freya would just love it.  I'm happy to talk about payment etc.

If you are interested or can point me in the right direction please email me on dwwes1@hotmail.com or reply to this post.  I'm hoping to do something within the next month or two.  If anyone knows where i could hire one that would also be appreciated.

Cheers,
Dean.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Come and see me in the shop in Braeside, and I can set up for her to get a hot lap at Phillip Island in the Gallardo GT3 race car... with a TOP professional driver, yet to be announced... but you'll know him!

Offline waz356

Come and see me in the shop in Braeside, and I can set up for her to get a hot lap at Phillip Island in the Gallardo GT3 race car... with a TOP professional driver, yet to be announced... but you'll know him!

Nice one.  :thumbsup:

• Soap Dodger

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
And if someone can't spin that into a good marketing thing, then there's something wrong!  The media would probably be all over something like that.

Offline DeanW

We're racing there next weekend... so make it snappy!

I'm blown away by the offer but i don't think i can pull it all together that quickly.  Plus my girlfriends sister is currently out from Japan and leaves next weekend so i don't think i would be able to pull her away for the day!  I really appreciate the offer and wish i could do it but i don't think next weekend is possible.  Any other dates in the future or anyone else who is interested in helping me out?

Thanks again,
Dean.

• Soap Dodger

Ok, well, checking the schedule it looks like Friday is the passenger ride session...

So, All you gotta do is get yourselves down to PI on Friday, around 2pm would be fine, later even. And passenger rides are around 4pm.

It's "supposed" to be "sponsor" rides.. but bah! WGAF about rules anyway.

It's all been done before. There'll be a fair number of other "sponsor" rides going on too.

I will say that proposing to your girlfriend, whiles she's green and shaking, on her hands and knees in pit lane spewing her guts up, might not be that romantic. :confused:

Offline DeanW

Ok, well, checking the schedule it looks like Friday is the passenger ride session...

So, All you gotta do is get yourselves down to PI on Friday, around 2pm would be fine, later even. And passenger rides are around 4pm.

It's "supposed" to be "sponsor" rides.. but bah! WGAF about rules anyway.

It's all been done before. There'll be a fair number of other "sponsor" rides going on too.

I will say that proposing to your girlfriend, whiles she's green and shaking, on her hands and knees in pit lane spewing her guts up, might not be that romantic. :confused:

Yeah i don't think that would be great. I was more looking for someone who would take her for a quick spin in a road car.  I appreciate the offer but probs not exactly what i was after.  Anyone one with a road car that maybe able to help would be much appreciated.  Otherwise i will start racking my brain again and see what other ideas i can come up with. 

Cheers.

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

Yeah i don't think that would be great. I was more looking for someone who would take her for a quick spin in a road car.  I appreciate the offer but probs not exactly what i was after.  Anyone one with a road car that maybe able to help would be much appreciated.  Otherwise i will start racking my brain again and see what other ideas i can come up with. 

Cheers.

i think its pretty romantic even on a race car, if she is into that kinda stuff.

Offline DeanW

She has always had a thing for these cars, she even has a foot long replica of a Murcielago that is now living in our lounge room.  I know it would just absolutely make her day.  So if there is anyone else who maybe able to help out i would incredibly greatful.

Thanks again.