Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

She has always had a thing for these cars, she even has a foot long replica of a Murcielago that is now living in our lounge room.  I know it would just absolutely make her day.  So if there is anyone else who maybe able to help out i would incredibly greatful.

Thanks again.

arh fair enough, there are not many murcielago/LP640 in melbourne, some gallardos around.

but to be brutally honest, its very unlikely that an owner will take someone they don't know for a quick drive, unless that person is a mate or / knows someone you know, or better yet you personally know the  owner (but even then ppl like PP will say buy your own). I wouldn't do it in my accord, needless to say a Lambo.

If your gf love you enough, she'll say yes regardless if it involved a lambo or not. But best of Luck, hope all works out for you.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
arh fair enough, there are not many murcielago/LP640 in melbourne, some gallardos around.

but to be brutally honest, its very unlikely that an owner will take someone they don't know for a quick drive, unless that person is a mate or / knows someone you know, or better yet you personally know the  owner (but even then ppl like PP will say buy your own). I wouldn't do it in my accord, needless to say a Lambo.

If your gf love you enough, she'll say yes regardless if it involved a lambo or not. But best of Luck, hope all works out for you.

more D & M from Kelsa!

how's the HTPC?

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I wouldn't do it in my accord, needless to say a Lambo.

Were it my car I'd be happy to give a ride, but I wouldn't do it in this scenario for fear of gagging at the sweetness of it all. :p

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

more D & M from Kelsa!

how's the HTPC?

Perfect!! I would like to have a more flashing looking case, but oh well.

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

Were it my car I'd be happy to give a ride, but I wouldn't do it in this scenario for fear of gagging at the sweetness of it all. :p

LOL

i'm not sure if i'd give a complete stranger a ride for whatever reason (unless if i thought it was a life threatening situation for that person, and i'd take my gamble on the consequences)

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
The whole proposal thing is a bit nauseating, but its nice to hear it this way around.  I'm used to hearing about the girl wanting to organise something for her man's birthday or similar, but with it meaning nothing to her personally.  So it gets a thumbs up from me. :thumbsup:

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
i'm not sure if i'd give a complete stranger a ride for whatever reason (unless if i thought it was a life threatening situation for that person, and i'd take my gamble on the consequences)

Yeah not sure about an adult, but taking some excited teenager for a spin around the block can be fun.  The raw reaction is priceless.  But over enthusiastic gushing adults can be a bit dull.

Offline DeanW

Hey,

Yeah i didn't really expect it to happen but if you never ask you will never know!  As you said there are not too many people around that drive Lambo's so unfortunately i don't know anyone personally.  Ohwell i have given it a shot and now will start thinking of some other ideas.  I mean you only do it once so might as well make a moment to really remember! 

I have no doubts that she will say yes, i just wanted to do something special for her.  I have been fairly sick for the last two years and she has been so supportive of me the entire way so i guess it was just an over the top way of saying thanks to her.

Once again i really appreciate the comments and if there is anyone who can help give me a yell. 

Cheers.

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

Once again i really appreciate the comments and if there is anyone who can help give me a yell. 

Cheers.

I hope all works out for ya.

but you could always buy a custom LP640 diecast for her :D LOL

Offline DeanW

I hope all works out for ya.

but you could always buy a custom LP640 diecast for her :D LOL

Thanks, and true that!  Probably cost more than the ring though! lol.