Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I first proposed to my now wife, in the moon shadow of the leaning tower of Pisa at Midnight while having a romantic picnic on the lawn...

she said...""maybe, ask me again soon"! (we had been together 6 months at the time)

11 years later (yes, I made her pay!)

I asked her again, while driving a 328 around Donington...

she shouted yes, instantly, and showed off the rock out the window along pit lane!

So, I guess you've got one a bit like mine!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Dean, bring the girl to Adelaide for a weekend and I'll take her for a spin in my car.   (Ash will want to take some photos of course.  :p)

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

Thanks, and true that!  Probably cost more than the ring though! lol.

LOL most likely not, I'll let you know the price soon LOL :D

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

Dean, bring the girl to Adelaide for a weekend and I'll take her for a spin in my car.   (Ash will want to take some photos of course.  :p)

Mark, I wouldn't let any good looking girl near you!! they'll wanna marry you instead :D

my rental reckons you're a real gentleman, and PP of course is.....

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
Mark, I wouldn't let any good looking girl near you!! they'll wanna marry you instead :D

my rental reckons you're a real gentleman, and PP of course is too

fixed

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline DeanW

If that is a serious offer then i will see what i can do  :thumbsup:.  If only there were more ppl like you in Melbourne! 

Sounds like i should be worried bringing my girl across though, she might decide that she wants to stay with you instead!   :doh:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

If that is a serious offer then i will see what i can do 

Why not? Everyone one else has had a ride.

Sounds like i should be worried bringing my girl across though, she might decide that she wants to stay with you instead!   :doh:

You're safe with me.  Some of the other guys over here could be a problem though. :D

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Why not? Everyone one else has had a ride.

Hey that's my line!  (sadly not in "my" Lambo :( )

Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

11 years later (yes, I made her pay!)

you folded!!!
it could have gone another 11 years!!! :P
V-12 60 degree, light-alloy block, mid mounted, rear wheel drive, Dual overhead camshafts, four valves/cylinder, 5167 cc, 455 bhp at 7000 rpm, 501 Nm (369 lbs.ft.) at 5200 rpm, 293 Km/h, ON A SESAME SEED BUN!

Offline coco

• "sdrawkcab"

i'd take that as jitters...those types of thoughts do scare the best of us!!!

your idea is surely a good one, but have you considered that she might NOT want to get out of the car again, or she will just to get the ring and then hop back in? :P

sorry! i have no intention to worrying you more!

i think its a great idea you want to do that for her, and if you make some offers around the forum (or even post it as 10 minutes $100 or something like that) im sure you might get some responses. if you were thinking free, that would be tougher.

have you tried going to Lamborghini in Chapel Street and asking them if they know anyone with that type of chaufeur service? (or maybe even offer them some money to take one of their cars out for a test drive and take you fiance' out during that time, for some $$$)

OR, take her out for dinner, take her to the front of the showroom, climb the steps, gaze, and pop the question.

just some ideas......
V-12 60 degree, light-alloy block, mid mounted, rear wheel drive, Dual overhead camshafts, four valves/cylinder, 5167 cc, 455 bhp at 7000 rpm, 501 Nm (369 lbs.ft.) at 5200 rpm, 293 Km/h, ON A SESAME SEED BUN!