Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
My reverse parking was responsible for a terribly expensive couple of visits to have panels resprayed and a mirror replaced when I first drove it. Oh and as far as visibility and attention goes - most definitely - got in trouble as I didn't pull over when during the day a police car was flashing lights behind me which I did not honestly see out of my back window to pull me over for a RANDOM license and rego check. It was so RANDOM that I was pulled over 5 times in 13 days, with no ticket issued.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I can only comment on Gallardo and Superleggera.... my Gallardo was a 6spd and the superleggera is an e-gear... 6spd is as easy :)... they are very easy to drive, no hard works required... just like driving a extra lowered and wider bimmer if that makes sense...

richie

hang on... did I miss something else???

what happened to the 05 S? gone already?

SL now????

sweet  :thumbsup:

• Soap Dodger

but on topic...

I've driven a few of them..

Miura, which are just bloody lovely in every way... light airy cockpit, easy vis, light steering... strange pedal set up though... very wide apart, like riding a horse, no short skirts!. Amazing sound, but you do need to have some old car appreciation to really enjoy them.

Countach... the QV with bonnet bulge is a bitch to reverse, but the others are quite doable... you have to trust yourself to reverse them as you can't see much, but as long as you have looked at all your approach, nothing is too bad. I reverse them onto my hoist with no assistant if necessary, and the side sill reverse manoevure is really quite easy.

Diabo... everything you've heard and more. Proper power... no frills or driver nannies  :thumbsup:

Jalpa/Uracco and variants... meh... fun but not an amazing experience like the rear 12 cyls.

Espada... yup, great cars, would have one in a flash... love 'em to bits.

LM002... only drove one and it was back in err... the late 80's! (After doing cylinder head overhaul and clutch job.) But it was truly memorable and amazing.. would have one in a flash  :thumbsup:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I dream of a mint Espada. No, actually I dream of a new one.  :doh:

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
hang on... did I miss something else???

what happened to the 05 S? gone already?

SL now????

sweet  :thumbsup:

Phil,

You didn't miss anything and I guess you are the first person on the board noticed this obvious change... lol... Yes... the 05 S is gone... now with the GSL... will take delivery next week or so, but won't get it back from the dealership until later since I need to do up a new driveway and fence at the new home first... the council is really taking its sweet time to get things approved... will post some pics later.

cheers,

richie

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
LM002... only drove one and it was back in err... the late 80's! (After doing cylinder head overhaul and clutch job.) But it was truly memorable and amazing.. would have one in a flash  :thumbsup:

a bit OT again... Are they rare and hard to get? What's the price nowadays for this beast?

richie

Offline Mr Enzo

Congrats on the new acquirement mate  :thumbsup:
Batti il ferro quando è caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.

• Soap Dodger

a bit OT again... Are they rare and hard to get? What's the price nowadays for this beast?

richie

it'd get up your driveway no worries :tilt:

yeah, quite rare.... not sure on price...

here's one in uk... 50K pounds..

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1085599.htm

Offline Mr Enzo

FF are there any here ?
Batti il ferro quando è caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.

• Soap Dodger